Lowdown on Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Hollar when you wanna head out there, Mike. Went yesterday with a group of people from Facebook, had a blast!
    Here's me at the end of the trip, last of the red trail we hit
    Definitely will do. My driveshaft was the hold up so I’m dropping next Monday to have the upgrades done.

I think it’s awesome that you are taking that out there and having fun with it.

Comment

• Itching to go back out again! Went last weekend with a FB group, and 3 others we met on the trails. Had a blast. Still got a lot to learn, but each time I go, I do learn more. Having good spotters is really great too, Lyn is watching and learning spotting also, along with some pic/vid's.

Here's a youtube vid of me going down a trail called "Rocky Balboa" Rock sliders will be coming soon, lol. No damage from that rock tho, it was just a slight scrape.

About half the group or so

Comment

• Did it. Time to do some subtle mods and hit some trails/camp.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hell yeah that's awesome! Keep us updated on what you think of it.

Those tires need to go however. If you're in the Arlington/Mansfield area, Kevin Viken took care of me at discount tire off 20. Super fast and reasonable prices for BFG TA KO2s

Comment

• Anyone here ever been out to Katemcy Rocks?

KATEMCY ROCKS offroad park Texas is operated by the Kruse family and Shain Chapman. One of a kind extreme Rock crawling Texas Style.

The Fullsize Invasion group that I've participated with the past two years in Moab is planning a trip out there in early October. I'm going to try to be there. Looks way more gnarly than anything I've seen at Bridgeport. I've really gotta make rock sliders a priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Anyone here ever been out to Katemcy Rocks?

KATEMCY ROCKS offroad park Texas is operated by the Kruse family and Shain Chapman. One of a kind extreme Rock crawling Texas Style.

The Fullsize Invasion group that I've participated with the past two years in Moab is planning a trip out there in early October. I'm going to try to be there. Looks way more gnarly than anything I've seen at Bridgeport. I've really gotta make rock sliders a priority.
              I have not, but Russ Baer (formally of Baertrax) was constantly out there, and it looks really rocky.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Hell yeah that's awesome! Keep us updated on what you think of it.

Those tires need to go however. If you're in the Arlington/Mansfield area, Kevin Viken took care of me at discount tire off 20. Super fast and reasonable prices for BFG TA KO2s
                I love it so far. But my wife has been the one putting miles on it while I've been away.

Rubicon JL take off wheels/tires. N-Fab steps and a bed cover off a GMC Canyon (fits).

I'm picking up Rubicon JT suspension parts on Monday. Might be able to have it lifted Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• nice, i just got a 2020 tacoma trd off road. ill keep looking for a gtg thread to go offroading!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Trip for this weekend cancelled for my side, will try another weekend..
                    Last edited by mustang_revival; 12-06-2019, 11:19 AM. Reason: Trip cancelled
                    WRX

Comment

Working...
                    X