Piers Morgan's Next Guest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    Piers Morgan is an entertainer.. Ratings are everything.
    He should probably jump off a bridge then, because his ratings are in the tank.

Comment

How in Gods holy name did people applaud that?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The only people that should be blamed for this girls scrutiny is the prosecution for thinking that illiterate waste of space would be a good witness. She got three bluetoofs though. Three!
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a Full College Scholarship

Radio personality Tom Joyner has offered Rachel Jeantel a full scholarship to the HBCU of her choosing.

Jeantel was the last person to speak with Trayvon Martin before his fatal confrontation with George Zimmerman. Her brave testimony was heavily scrutinized by the public.

From scholarship will reportedly be funded by the Tom Joyner Foundation.

From Business Insider:

He said to her: “If you want to graduate from high school, and go to an HBCU, even if it’s not in Florida but especially Florida,like Florida Memorial, Edward Waters or FAMU, if you want to do that, I want to help you do that. I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full ride scholarship to any HBCU you’d like.”

"Praise The LORD" !Tuesday July 16, 2013 Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a Full College Scholarship.After watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rach...

Comment

I have a feeling she'd rather just take the cash.

Comment

What a waste of a college education. Tutors to help get out of HS and pass the SAT, I wonder how well she's going to do in college...

That's fuckin' stupid.

Comment

College, huh? For what? I'm sure she has zero work ethic, and she's a fucking racist, so why send her out to work with white people in an office environment?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  College, huh? For what? I'm sure she has zero work ethic, and she's a fucking racist, so why send her out to work with white people in an office environment?
                  Some white person gets mad because she is lazy and doesn't do her job. She claims racism and thus the saga continues.

Ah the circle of life.

Comment

Also: Joyner's scholarship is for HBCU's? As the Desert Rose Band once said, "one step forward and two steps back."

Comment

Have to love the racist historically black college universities. I did an entire paper on how they are inherently racist in my 'Minorities" class. The professor was not impressed
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Have to love the racist historically black college universities. I did an entire paper on how they are inherently racist in my 'Minorities" class. The professor was not impressed
                        Technically, anyone can go to them, but their model is super irrelevant, and they turn out a lot of racist, barely educated morons, and all at private school prices.

Comment

College? That bitch can't SPELL College.

Comment

Working...
                          X