Paxton indicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paxton indicted

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned. Indicted in Collin County.

Republican Attorney General, very strong republican controlled state................ummm I wonder why it is not a big deal either. Just can't figure that out.

Comment

Fire his ass.

Comment

Good

Comment

[ ] shocked
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Reads like horseshit, he "misled" investors.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sounds like more of the same kind of thing that was done to Scooter Libby.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It's the same liberal group that went after Perry, went after Delay and went after Bush "2" campaign contributions. Get's most of its operating money from Soros or Soros organizations.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Paxton's case seems to have a little more substance than the Perry case. I'm interested in knowing what the evidence found of a new crime is. The Perry Indictment is complete bullshit.

What's concerning is the fact that our justice system is incredibly over zealous when it comes to right leaning folks or opponents to the progressive agenda. Things like Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner/IRS, Obama's Blatant disregard for The Constitution, Sanctuary Cities, the Baltimore Mayor, Clinton and her nefarious dealings including donations from hostile nations, the Uranium One deal, Benghazi, and private email servers all go unscathed and forgotten about.

The media is PUBLIC ENEMY #1.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    Paxton's case seems to have a little more substance than the Perry case. I'm interested in knowing what the evidence found of a new crime is. The Perry Indictment is complete bullshit.

What's concerning is the fact that our justice system is incredibly over zealous when it comes to right leaning folks or opponents to the progressive agenda. Things like Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner/IRS, Obama's Blatant disregard for The Constitution, Sanctuary Cities, the Baltimore Mayor, Clinton and her nefarious dealings including donations from hostile nations, the Uranium One deal, Benghazi, and private email servers all go unscathed and forgotten about.

The media is PUBLIC ENEMY #1.
                    I don't think they're the enemy. They're a business, just like any other, and they exist to sell a product. If you want to talk about the real public enemy, it's the public itself. People nowadays can't be bothered to inform themselves about topics, so they get sidetracked easily with some bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I don't think they're the enemy. They're a business, just like any other, and they exist to sell a product. If you want to talk about the real public enemy, it's the public itself. People nowadays can't be bothered to inform themselves about topics, so they get sidetracked easily with some bullshit.
                      The public itself is indeed lazy and misinformed. The media is 100% the enemy, they push their agenda (mostly left wing bullshit) to the sheep, shaping public opinion as the powers that be see fit. You would have to be blind to not see that.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I don't think they're the enemy. They're a business, just like any other, and they exist to sell a product.
                        A business you say? Business are self supporting and make a profit. Most of the left leaning news outlets have not turned a profit in years; they are on "A mission from god" and can not be bothered by something as low brow and dirty as money.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't know about the left being on any kind of mission from God, but they are failing financially. The right is just as bad about not reporting anything of substance, just a lot of fear mongering. I don't get that nails on a chalk board reaction near as much listening to the guys on the right quite as often though. Main stream media is the devil, people bitch about the general public not being educated, when the NEWS does its damnedest to misinform and make up its own narrative about what people should care about. It's too hard to be informed for most people, so they simply don't care, the news fills their brain with bullshit about racist flags and killing lions and other crap that doesn't matter. All while the world burns around them. So yeah, the media is public enemy number 1, they use a platform meant for informing as a classed up tmz, hell tmz might break more stories of substance than msnbc.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

It’s being branded by proponents as an attempt at transparency, but critics of a new law say the United States government just got the green-light to use propaganda made for foreign audiences on the American public.

Fair and Balanced.......... Propaganda

Comment

Working...
                            X