No announcement yet.

Hillary Screams at Obama: 'Call Off Your F-ing Dogs'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter what this bitch does the Clinton cartel is untouchable. Anyone else would already be in prison. She'll still end up being next potus to put the final nails in the coffin and finish this country off IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      She is a cunt, but I seriously don't think the kids care, she is somehow cool to the majority of people. No one gives a shit about her scandals or her lies, or cover ups. She is on the late show, and she is cool. That's how people see her.
      I ended up having this discussion with a tenant of mine a few months ago. I asked her how she could support someone so scandalous, and she responded with "that's what's so good about her, she knows how to be a good politician!" She was serious.
      What the fuck!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Game Over
        Been saying that for awhile now about her. She's done.

That same stupidity you guys cite about the people who just like her and go ahead and vote for her, it works both ways. The ignorant hear something negative, and they change their minds really fast. Just talk to a few of em. They'll tell you why they didn't vote for so and so, and its usually 1 little thing they did, or 1 little rumor.
        WH

Comment

Obama doesn't care because Biden is next in line.
          He's still milking sympathy from his Son, but he will run.
          I also have a hunch that Bill Clinton urged him to run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure Biden has the mental health to run. Just listen to the guy. Okenyan can spew liberal rhetoric with the best of em, but when biden talks, its like interviewing a resident of the loony bin. I'm sure there's much more dangerous people out there, to worry about than Biden. He wouldn't just dig his own grave, he'd go ahead and smack himself in the head with the shovel and fall in.
            WH

Comment

Working...
            X