No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao! That's good shit!

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          The great news is that putting Trump in the Oval Office throws a huge monkey wrench in globalists' plans. Thinking globalists don't exist, are stupid and don't have plans makes you an in-American willfully negligent idiot. America is about freedom. And you are free to be unAmerican, negligent and stupid. Enjoy. It's not a life I'd choose for anyone, but you are free to choose it for yourself.
          You are a piece of work, and are depicting an SJW perfectly. You obviously aren't understanding what I am saying. I agree with everything you are stating as far as our freedoms being taken away. What I don't agree with is the belief they are doing so with evil, destructive intentions, and are too stupid to realize their belief system will result in the polar opposite of what they feel is the greater good, and because of that, there you go, AnthonySJW, frothing at the mouth splattering "unAmerican/neglegent/stupid" remarks because you believe you have it all figured out. You going to be the sidekick of "Big D" in stoping all this evil worldly injustice? You're going to be right there with the other mouths who've claimed they'll barricade themselves in their house when Federal agencies come to get your guns?
          It's fantastic that Trump has slowed their intentions down, but it's only a slight pause in the grand scheme. Because of his work ethic and being attacked on all sides I don't see him lasting two full terms even if he wins the second one. I'll certianly be surprised, but the proverbial cancer is far too strong to be combated and actually stopped. Shit is going to get ugly eventually. What then, professor? Like I told 46, you going to jump up and down and announce how correct you were if you're right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            You are a piece of work, and are depicting an SJW perfectly. You obviously aren't understanding what I am saying.
            Again, the SJW BS is fucking stupid. It actually proves what a fucking idiot you are, which is why no one understands what the fuck you are babbling about including you. I'm starting to think you are naynays alter ego.

Get a grip dipshit, BLM and lbgtqxxxx fucking crowds are SJWs. I'm just a conservative asshole that knows your a fucking idiot. You are the useful idiot the globalists require to succeed.

Comment

Again, the SJW BS is fucking stupid. It actually proves what a fucking idiot you are, which is why no one understands what the fuck you are babbling about including you. I'm starting to think you are naynays alter ego.

Get a grip dipshit, BLM and lbgtqxxxx fucking crowds are SJWs. I'm just a conservative asshole that knows your a fucking idiot. You are the useful idiot the globalists require to succeed.
              please do not compare that man to me.

i agree, he doesnt know what he is talking about, because he doesnt actually have a stance on anything. he just wants to find someone to pick on.

his kryptonite is to be ignored...
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

raawwr!!!!
                  You got it, AnthonySJW.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  i agree, he doesnt know what he is talking about, because he doesnt actually have a stance on anything. he just wants to find someone to pick on.
                  Question: Do you feel your democratic brethren are purposely trying to destroy the freedoms of this country because they are all out evil, or do you feel they are too stupid to realize their intentions are done so because they think what they are doing is for the betterment of all mankind?
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 03-17-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Jesus. You are so bad at arguing it hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Jesus. You are so bad at arguing it hurts.
                      and you just want to be accepted by somebody. How many times have you reached out to fakenews for a beer date now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        and you just want to be accepted by somebody. How many times have you reached out to fakenews for a beer date now?
                        There are a hand full of people here I care about, but I damn sure don't give a fuck about some dumb ass wack job.

Just because you keep saying something over and over doesn't make it magically true, you stupid mother fucker.

Do us a favor and burn down your house like the starving artist, just make sure you and your dumb fucking family stay in the house. Don't forget your dumb cunt wife and any dumb cunt offspring you may have.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Just because you keep saying something over and over doesn't make it magically true, (or funny) you stupid mother fucker.

One of the best decisions I ever made with that guy.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post

One of the best decisions I ever made with that guy.
                              Might have to do the same.

Comment

• Doesn't work. Quotes.

Comment

Working...
                                X