Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos gonna win tonight ?

Well, what ya'll think ?
    Senate is pretty safe so I didn't add that.
    Republican sweep
    0%
    Democrat sweep
    0%
    Republicans take House
    0%
    Democrats take house
    0%

The poll is expired.

GOP sweep, not even close

Dems are going to be embarrassed to oblivion.

Comment

It's like Christmas Eve!

Comment

I'm hoping for a Red wave.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

sorry for not Photoshopping those moles before posting

Comment

No telling. Enthusiasm is up on all sides.

Senate is almost certainly still under Repub control. House is up in the air.

Turnout is what matters, and I just hope the right has brought their A-game.

Otherwise, it's gonna be a long two years of Speaker Pelosi, House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff saying "Russia, Russia, Russia!", "Emoluments Clause" and "Impeach Fotay Five!"

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              No telling. Enthusiasm is up on all sides.
              Yeah, its crazy out there. Im just PRAYING I can wake up tomorrow and see Anderson Cooper all boo boo lipped like 2016, that was priceless.
              The thought of Maxine Waters being in charge of ANYTHING scares the hell out of me

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Yeah, its crazy out there. Im just PRAYING I can wake up tomorrow and see Anderson Cooper all boo boo lipped like 2016, that was priceless.
                The thought of Maxine Waters being in charge of ANYTHING scares the hell out of me
                I'd rather watch Rachel Maddow have another meltdown on live TV...that was EPIC!!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  I'd rather watch Rachel Maddow have another meltdown on live TV...that was EPIC!!

I'm really hoping for another Young Turks meltdown.

Comment

Im curious to what the final percentage will be for folks NOT voting a straight ticket.
                    The news has been reporting Beto close to Cruz, but Abbott has a double digit lead over Lupe. The way I see things, Cruz wins by double digits.

Comment

Nate Silver just two days ago was giving dems a mid 80% chance of winning the House.

Here's their recent update:

Live coverage and results of the 2018 midterm Election. Analysis of the race for control of the Senate and the House of Representatives from Nate Silver and the FiveThirtyEight team.

Edit. It's a live update based on new voter info. Not their prognostication.

Not much value. Sorry for the cocktease.

Comment

Same bullshit, different year. The governor race in Florida supposedly was going to be a massacre in favor of the Dem, who is the black mayor of Tallahassee. With 75% of precincts reporting Desantis, the Republican, is up by almost a point.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

my white ass voted tonight. and so did my wife's brown ass.

Comment

The Young Turks Livestream

Comment

Styx Livestream

Comment

Working...
                              X