Piers Morgan's Next Guest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piers Morgan's Next Guest...

Rachel Jeantel, the media-shy, yet remarkably colorful witness in the George Zimmerman trial, is back.

CNN’s Piers Morgan is scheduled to interview her Monday night during his 9 p.m. ET program, according to one of his producers who made the announcement on Twitter.

More Here...

Fuck Piers Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

Rachel Jeantel, the media-shy, yet remarkably colorful witness in the George Zimmerman trial, is back.

CNN’s Piers Morgan is scheduled to interview her Monday night during his 9 p.m. ET program, according to one of his producers who made the announcement on Twitter.

More Here...
      I hope he has an ebonics translator available and nothing on cue-cards for her! LOL!

Comment

I bet you that brood-sow speaks perfect English during his show...

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

She resembles the star of the movie "Precious" from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I bet precious is WAY classier.

Comment

i find her neck/chin/throat/jowls area highly disturbing.

god bless.
              Last edited by ELVIS; 07-15-2013, 02:24 PM.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wow...he'll have an exceptionally easy time getting her to say exactly what he wants. I predict an uptick in Zimmerman threats after the "interview".
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

3:1 she tries to eat him.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yeesssiiirrrr!!!

Comment

She has an IQ around the low 60's. I'll bet he has to do a LOT of talking....

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        3:1 she tries to eat him.
                        YUMMMM English Crackas is my favorite!!!!
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          She has an IQ around the low 60's. I'll bet he has to do a LOT of talking....
                          Then she's his perfect guest, because that's ALL. HE. DOES.

Comment

He's a fucking idiot. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              LMFOA, I knew I saw her somewhere and I just couldn't remember where.

Comment

Working...
                              X