Piers Morgan's Next Guest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    The race card has been so played out that it has no meaning anymore. You don't agree with a black person, boom you're racist. The media is only fueling the fire, and has made it worse. It's almost as bad as this PC bullshit. This is only making people ACTUALLY prejudice because they are tired of hearing it.
    I got called a racist by a cunt of a woman because I told her it wasn't a race issue, and shot every argument out of the sky with extreme predjudice. She was Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Man....i asked him to explain his standpoint to me. His was response was "you wouldn't understand, so trying being empathetic and not condescending"
      But we're living in a post-racial America now! Ask him about his plight compared to his grandparents'. Then ask him to ask his grandparents the same question compared to his generation. Hell, even his parents. 8 years of school doesn't necessarily equate to being smart. Look at all the dumbshit lawyers, for example. Eric Holder (and Tamara) are good examples of this.

Race baiters will never be happy until they can lynch a white man or get paid their reparations. Or both.

Is it my fault your great, great, great, great ancestors were slaves? No. Do I feel bad about it? Yes. Do you look back in history and see that every civilization has done atrocious things? Yep. Do I feel guilty about it? No.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Who'd thunk?

Her explanation of the difference between n*gga and n*gger:
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Bad link.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Bad link.
            Like in the evolutionary chain?

Comment

Like in the evolutionary chain?
              She just hasn't pulled herself along the chain quite as far as the rest of us have. I think they should study her to see if she's the missing link.

I'll be the guy that goes straight to KkK in this instance. Lets call a spade a spade.

Comment

It's funny how the race card has been played from every angle. Zimmerman has been called "white", "hispanic", and now they throw out the "jew" moniker. What's really stupid is the assumption that he's jewish because of his name. I saw that silly New Black Panther "leader" ranting about the "evil white jews". The guy was raised catholic.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  She has an IQ around the low 60's. I'll bet he has to do a LOT of talking....
                  The magic of editing will make her out to be a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Bad link.

Dunno why the hyperlink doesn't work.

Original post:
                    Last edited by GhostTX; 07-16-2013, 08:48 AM.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

A guy that I finished up undergrad with was posting transcripts, videos, etc and was completely up in arms. He's a black kid from MS that takes on the plight of black man (plight squared!) and has others rushing forward in agreement. The scary thing is that he is very intelligent, currently working on his doctorate and seems to have common sense, but it all gets chucked when skin tone gets involved.
                      It happens a lot. I've seen very educated black people go full on retarded when skin color becomes an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                        It happens a lot. I've seen very educated black people go full on retarded when skin color becomes an issue.
                        Was funny. My old manager at Baylor was educated, she had a masters from Baylor. She acted educated and carried herself proper 99% of the time, but get her in a room with other black folk and you'd swear this bitch just walked in from South Dallas...

Comment

Comment

This and the one where the lizard jumps on the guy are two of my all-time favorites.

Comment

Ok so a few things we can learn from her appearance on Piers Morgan show.

Cracka=Police, Security, (neighborhood watchmen) people that think they have some form of authority.

Nigga= Man/Male any color will do even a Chinese man.

Rachel Jeantel most likely got Treyvon killed by telling him this crazy ass cracka was following him because Zimmerman was gay and wanted to have buttsecs with him. Treyvon not being "that way" went to beat the shit out of Zimmerman not knowing he was packing heat.
                              Last edited by Woods Racing Transmission; 07-16-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Piers Morgan is an entertainer.. Ratings are everything. He is predictable.

Rather watch more important social issues like Naked and Afraid.
                                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                                X