John Oliver: Televangelists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Don't forget their "mission work" usually involves nice vacations on private jets. Reminds me of that one preacher fairly recently who was giving his congregation some sob story about how a private jet was needed. Can't remember his name or even what state it took place in.
    Oliver mentioned him in the report. His last name is, and I shit you not, "Dollar".

Yea, their mission work is a scam too. Sure, they'll hand out break crumbs but even that is just to make them look good to their congregations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Oliver mentioned him in the report. His last name is, and I shit you not, "Dollar".

Yea, their mission work is a scam too. Sure, they'll hand out break crumbs but even that is just to make them look good to their congregations.
      Thanks, I haven't watched the video yet. Seems like Dollar's mission work was always on the beach with his wife, if I remember right. Could have that part of the story mixed up with another one of those crooks, though.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Creflo
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I make a comment in passing about someone who used to be a client and I get ridiculed for it.
          If you really think THATS WHY you got ridiculed, you're fucking retarded.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Step up to what?
            Placing a bet.

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
            How long have you been going to that house?
            The 90's.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Placing a bet.
              Why would I give a rats ass about placing a bet on any of the BS posted in this forum? That would be more of a step down in my opinion.

Comment

Why would I give a rats ass about placing a bet on any of the BS posted in this forum? That would be more of a step down in my opinion.
                When you're SVO, even a step down still put you hundreds of steps above everyone else.
                sigpic

Comment

Must every thread devolve into this incessant arguing?
                  WH

Comment

SVO used to be part of threads where no one ever argued, and everyone was respectful of each other.
                    Last edited by CexMashean; 08-18-2015, 08:03 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Yes

Comment

^^^^ no!
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Yes

Comment

svo did you bang his wife like your other clients?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              svo did you bang his wife like your other clients?
                              I do not think any of my clients fucked her.

Comment

Sorry. I misread one of your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X