Qur'an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    you could probably squeeze a 10.4 out of a stock one if you weighed 150 lbs on a perfect pass
    I weighed about 170lbs back then and I mentioned that it was difficult to get a good pass out of it. Mine was also not stock. I played with gears on the thing and the only thing that it changed was what gear I was in going through the traps; the MPH stayed the same but for the life of me I can not remember how fast that was.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      You seem to have a great imagination.
      Along with a thick wallet that allows me to blow money on things that have no hope of retaining their value.

I worked at Rotary Performance for quite awhile and fast rotaries are kind of my "Thing".
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        The bike cost me $7200 I think, the engine work and ancillary supporting gear cost 9k and I spent a ton getting about 35lbs off of the bike. It was under 400lbs dry I believe. If you can't find a way to piss away 20k on any kind of go fast car, truck, bike, or boat you simply have no imagination what so ever.
        I have been building cars since I could walk and hold a wrench. I have probably owned 30 or more cars and maybe 15 bikes or so. I have helped build around 50 or so street cars and screwed around with a lot of bikes over the years. My range goes from rock crawlers to drag cars. I think I know a just enough about them to be dangerous.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I have been building cars since I could walk and hold a wrench. I have probably owned 30 or more cars and maybe 15 bikes or so. I have helped build around 50 or so street cars and screwed around with a lot of bikes over the years. My range goes from rock crawlers to drag cars. I think I know a just enough about them to be dangerous.
          I wanted nothing to do with cars until I was about 13 so you got me beat. My dad had not interest in them but we bought a house where the previous owner left an 1966 XKE in the yard and gave me the title so I was really into cars after that. I have owned about 10 (?) sports bikes and stayed off of them for 10 years after my crash in 95' but bought a 99' or 00' Hayabusa in Nov of 05' with the intent of turboing it. 2 days before Christmas my buddy was killed on a bike on Skylane in Addison just off of Midway Rd and I sold my bike the following Monday and have sworn them off for good. 4x4 stuff has never perked my interest.

Comment

I could be mistaken but the 94 900rr ran a 10.32 stock. I got a 9.96 out of mine a few times at Ennis.

FD that puts 601hp to the wheels, an FC that puts 738 to the wheels, an SVO that puts 517 to the wheels, an FB that puts 496 to the wheels. Not a single car in this list weighs in over 3k lbs. I also have a nearly stock Porsche that can get out of its own way.
            Shouldn't your screenname be "svo517" then? Or maybe "FC738"?
            And why brag about a stock Porsche? If yours can "get out of it's own way", then every other one o# the production line could as well. That is like me saying I have a stock gmc pickup that can haul some shit in the bed.
            How many fast cars and bikes do you own at the moment, out of curiosity?
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Shouldn't your screenname be "svo517" then? Or maybe "FC738"?
              And why brag about a stock Porsche? If yours can "get out of it's own way", then every other one o# the production line could as well. That is like me saying I have a stock gmc pickup that can haul some shit in the bed.
              How many fast cars and bikes do you own at the moment, out of curiosity?
              I used the screen name svo855 long before I owned any of the other cars that I mentioned and just stuck with it. I bought my 85.5 SVO in 93'. I still own all of the cars that I just mentioned but the FD may be sold in the next few days. Many people would consider even a stock Porsche to be pretty fast and that is why I brought it up. No bikes and I do not plan to buy any again, ever.

Comment

Good grief dude. Get a fucking life. I own some fast cars too and owned some back then as well.
                A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible.

Comment

I used the screen name svo855 long before I owned any of the other cars that I mentioned and just stuck with it. I bought my 85.5 SVO in 93'. I still own all of the cars that I just mentioned but the FD may be sold in the next few days. Many people would consider even a stock Porsche to be pretty fast and that is why I brought it up. No bikes and I do not plan to buy any again, ever.
                  Do you have a for sale ad for the FD?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                    Do you have a for sale ad for the FD?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

No; I had not planned on selling it. An acquaintance made an offer for it and I told her that I wanted 5k over what was offered. They are considering it but I am pretty sure that they will go for it.

Comment

Pics of you with cars? Cause well, I don't believe you. Don't act like you don't have pics of your own cars, or your too good to post them, or some other lame ass excuse.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Pics of you with cars? Cause well, I don't believe you. Don't act like you don't have pics of your own cars, or your too good to post them, or some other lame ass excuse.
                        I don't have a picture of my own mother.... Pictures are not my thing. To keep you guys happy I have posted pics of my cars before and you just have to look to find them.

Two of my RX-7s were in magazines but they were model specific magazines sold in Japan. They did a feature on our shop.

Comment

I don't have a picture of my own mother.... Pictures are not my thing. To keep you guys happy I have posted pics of my cars before and you just have to look to find them.
                          Figured. I made a nice thread for you!
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Figured. I made a nice thread for you!
                            Thank you; it should be very entertaining.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Muslims are bad.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X