Kim Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    What does the bible say about interracial marriages?
    I've never met anyone that opposed interracial marriages for religious reasons.

However, doing a quick search yielded the following verses used to support the prohibition of interracial marriages...

Daniel 2:43 - And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Numbers 12:1 - And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Matthew 25:32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:

Others can be found, with some additional explanation here....

There's also sites like this which I hope are satirical, but can't find anything from a quick scan of the page that would negate it's support of the position it expounds.

Just for clarification: I am not attempting to speak for any christian or christian groups. I'm only putting forward the justifications that have been given to me by christians, or(in the case of inter-racial marriage) information that was located on a ~15-20 second google search.
    Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      They were more focused on inter-religious marriages, rather than race itself. It just so happened that religions were so race-specific at the time.
      At which time? The time the bible was written, the 1950s/1960s, both?
      Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Oh damn, Maddhatter in tha house! Most people are hypocrites, it is what it is. Oh and fuck that glass house living bitch. She has made too many mistakes to be telling others what is right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          If I worked for a PD that would require me to release child molesters, I think I'd be out of there in a hot minute.
          And gays basically are child molesters
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            And gays basically are child molesters
            wut?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              wut?
              I had someone try to throw some crazy stat about this shit. They said something crazy like 70% of child molesters are gay, so therefor 70% of gays are child molesters.

It was so dumb that I just " uh huh'd " him until he walked away.

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out if justin fucking a dude makes him a child molester, or knocking up 9 year old Ashley's smooth hole makes him a gay. . . .
                sigpic

Comment

At the end of the day she is a moralistic piece of shit.

Comment

Comment

If you are Christian you shouldn't follow anything in the old testaments.

With that said, Jesus was Lucifer's greatest trick.

Comment

Happy Rosh Hashanah, you bunch of goys!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                          That's Gold...

Comment

Christians just like pretending that marriage wasn't around before christianity existed.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I'm just trying to figure out if justin fucking a dude makes him a child molester, or knocking up 9 year old Ashley's smooth hole makes him a gay. . . .
                              I'm trying to figure out if your figurative butthurt is so strong that it transmorphs into literal butthurt, and that makes you gay.

No but anyway. Look at it like this. They're related. They're like cousins or something. A molester, likes dudes. Its just the dudes he likes, aren't of legal age.

A lot of you guys can be trolled pretty hard by bashing gays. It makes you wonder...
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                That's Gold...
                                I think my favorite verse (not listed in likeitfast55's post) has to be from Deuteronomy 25:11

11 When two men are fighting and the wife of one intervenes to save her husband from the blows of his opponent, if she stretches out her hand and seizes the latter by his genitals, 12 you shall chop off her hand; show no pity.
                                Never mind the excessive punishment for a minute, but at what time or in what culture was stopping a fight by grabbing testicles such a problem that it needed a solution?
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X