Kim Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

A lot of you guys can be trolled pretty hard by bashing gays. It makes you wonder...
    It's not trolling when you say something that stupid, and have to back track and play the "I'm just kidding guys" card due to backlash, but you know you weren't kidding.
    sigpic

Comment

No but anyway. Look at it like this. They're related. They're like cousins or something. A molester, likes dudes. Its just the dudes he likes, aren't of legal age.
      did you think this all the way through before posting it?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm just trying to sort all this out in my head, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

All gays = child molesters
        All child molesters = gay
        All children who are molested = boys
        All Gays = men
        All child molester = men

Did I miss anything?

**Edit**
        Last edited by Craizie; 09-15-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          As if that ever happens.
          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'm just trying to sort all this out in my head, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

All gays = child molesters
          All child molesters = gay
          All children who are molested = boys

Did I miss anything?
          Yes, Justin was/is being molested.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I wonder...
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              It's not trolling when you say something that stupid, and have to back track and play the "I'm just kidding guys" card due to backlash, but you know you weren't kidding.
              Yeah I was.

Fuck faggots anyway, guess I'm old fashioned. Its hard to overcome the way you were raised. I was taught that they're just bad people, from a young age. Yes yes, religious fundamentalism. I've abandoned most of it but again, indoctrination isn't something easy to overcome.
              WH

Comment

Yeah I was.

Fuck faggots anyway, guess I'm old fashioned. Its hard to overcome the way you were raised. I was taught that they're just bad people, from a young age. Yes yes, religious fundamentalism. I've abandoned most of it but again, indoctrination isn't something easy to overcome.
                Sure it is. Just stop being a faggot about it.

Comment

Hard to overcome how you are raised? Only if you don't have a fucking brain.... Which explains a lot.

Comment

It's nice to know that, no matter how much we disagree on, we can all agree that Justin is a retarded, syphilitic troglodyte.
                    Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Yeah I was.

You fuck faggots anyways? That's cool man, but it doesn't help me any.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Hard to overcome how you are raised? Only if you don't have a fucking brain...
                        Well its official, you're a fucking idiot. I don't even need to say any more.

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                        It's nice to know that, no matter how much we disagree on, we can all agree that Justin is a retarded, syphilitic troglodyte.
                        All I see ever see when you post is

Did i hurt your wittle feewings? Shh. Shh. There there. You're in the wrong place asshole. Gofuckyoosef.

Haha, I love this one:

WH

Comment

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                          Agreed. This guy has major mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Agreed. This guy has major mental issues.
                            Well at least I fucking admit it!! Unlike SOME people around here...
                            WH

Comment

Admitting it is the first step. Seek help.

Comment

As a Christian I can understand where she is coming from, but contrary to popular belief, it is not our duty to try and control others with what we believe in. What I am strongly opposed in is the government interfering with a state matter. As stated in another thread about this, if guns were the subject here people would be going ape shit crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X