phone cases...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone cases...

What are you using these days. I think Otterbox is way over priced. Surely there's another brand that offers the same protection for half the price.

I just upgraded to a Note 8 so I'm trying to keep the bulkiness to a minimum.

I'm very happy with the Apple silicone case for my iPhone X, guess that doesn't help
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm using the equivalent on my G6 and I've not one single complaint. I've dropped it so many times, in so many ways I just KNEW the glass back was gonna shatter, but not one single blemish. Case looks like hell now though.

Comment

I have a Spigen slim fit series on my Iphone 6. I dig it. They make cases for the note 8 too.

Comment

Magpul

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Magpul
            dammit, they don't make if for the Note

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I have a Spigen slim fit series on my Iphone 6. I dig it. They make cases for the note 8 too.
              same here! good cases

Comment

Ya, the off brand cases are good to go these days.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

diehard spec case fan

it has protected all my galaxy phones over the years from multiple falls from 3ft+ onto concrete

Comment

this is my ad. the last one is nice for $20

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                      this is my ad. the last one is nice for $20

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mo...397922586.html
                      Those fall off the back of the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Those fall off the back of the truck?
                        Ha, I wish they did. I manage my families verizon account and we're in the process of upgrading Notes and Iphones. Last time we upgraded we walked out of the Verizon store after having signed on the dotted line for ~$2500 in new phones and ~$400 in phone cases alone all of which have a current trade in value of $260 (current as of yesterday) not including the cases. NEVER AGAIN. Needless to say I come prepared now

Comment

Off brands I find cheap on amazon. I think mine now is either a supcase (sp?) or maybe something that has beetle in the name? But I also have a Galaxy S5 Active which is slightly different than the non active version, so between that and it being 3 generations old now cases aren't easy to find. Anyway I find the cheaper ones work fine unless you need good waterproofing or dust protection, in which case Lifeproof seems to actually be worth the money but they run around $100.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Off brands I find cheap on amazon. I think mine now is either a supcase (sp?) or maybe something that has beetle in the name? But I also have a Galaxy S5 Active which is slightly different than the non active version, so between that and it being 3 generations old now cases aren't easy to find. Anyway I find the cheaper ones work fine unless you need good waterproofing or dust protection, in which case Lifeproof seems to actually be worth the money but they run around $100.
                            It's a crap shoot with the cheapies...how the power and volume buttons feel respond. I still have (3) note 4 I cases practically new because the fit and function of the buttons was to cumbersome. There's nothing like being in a quite setting and trying to carefully lower the phones volume only to have it sound off...happened way to many times. I ended up just going with a real samsung case for that phone.

Comment

Working...
                            X