Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin claims 95% of terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    You have me mistaken for your twin naynay.
    lol, you did it again

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      I would be as happy as a fag with 2 assholes
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You have me mistaken for your twin naynay.
        no bud, i think i have seen you make one valiant post, but it was something completely unrelated to anything of importance.

it eats you up that the dumb lil black boy is smarter and more well versed than you
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          no bud, i think i have seen you make one valiant post, but it was something completely unrelated to anything of importance.

it eats you up that the dumb lil black boy is smarter and more well versed than you
          You have quite the imagination. Too bad the only thing spewing from is the shit you find yourself mired in daily.

Any day you want to take IQ tests from a 3rd party and then post the results here, I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Are you a liberal? If so, then why?
            No. I am a mixture of both, depending on the issue at hand.

I have absolutely no idea why a man, who calls himself a man, can agree with the liberal left's policies.
            Much like Republicans, not *all* of the left's policies are bad.

I do not support everything the Republicans do because both parties couldnt give two shits about us,
            Agreed

but the past 8yrs of anti-American bullshit
            What do you mean by anti-American? The entirety of Obama's tenure was anti-American? Please provide some clarification.

has forever ruined the Democrat party, IMO.
            Democrats in the south are still trying to come back from LBJ's pushing of civil rights. I'm not convinced it was Obama's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

What do you mean by anti-American? The entirety of Obama's tenure was anti-American? Please provide some clarification.

1. He's anti military and shows blatant disregard for our soldiers and veterans.

2. He despises our flag and what it stands for. There are numerous pics on the internet where he doesn't put his hand over his heart while our national anthem is playing.

3. He loves Islam and basically halted the war on terrorism. He actually thinks that the Muslim Brotherhood is our ally. Look how many of them he put on his cabinet.

4. He hates the US Constitution. He believes that it should be re-interpreted by liberal judges.

5. He is against the 2nd Amendment. Numerous times he has said that he would repeal it if he could.

6. He hates religious liberty. He passed the HHS Mandate which requires companies, even religious establishments who believe the contrary, to provide abortion services to their employees. This goes against the First Amendment...
              Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

7. He hates traditional marriage. He directed the DOJ to not defend the Defense of Marriage Act. Not too surprising since he is a cock-sucking homo.

8. He hates capitalism. He believes in Marxist ideology and despise free enterprise and he wants the US to become like the European welfare states.

9. He pissed on our closest allies, Britain and Israel.

10. He has fired more high ranking military members than all previous presidents combined.

11. His race baiting has incited racial tensions back to 60s level. It's quite obvious that he and his apian wife hate white America.

I could list more but my presbyopia is kicking my ass on this small phone screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any day you want to take IQ tests from a 3rd party and then post the results here, I'm game.
                challenge excepted, post the link.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Dr. Dave, calm down, Obama isn't the president and has nothing to do with politics anymore.

He is Kite Surfing with Richard Branson as we speak. It will be ok.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

all i gotta say is look at the production quality of an 'isis' video. and tell me some 3rd world mofo took the time to edit and produce that cinematic masterpiece
                    YGTBSM?! A fucking 7 year old can do that shit these days with some of the freeware that is out there. Argument invalid but yes, someone is funding them and it's likely coming from oil money made by a guy wearing a towel on his head. not a suit sitting in A/C in virginia unless he bought the oil... If you are going to use THAT argument, then we all finance terrorism.

Comment

They must have been editing their latest film when a bomb got dropped on them in the middle of the desert with nothing around for miles. Just editing movies from cave to cave through an elaborate system of tunnels. In the middle of the desert. Underground. With satellite phones and mirrors..... Oh yeah, they counted 36 bodies from that giant explosion in the middle of the desert too. Hard to imagine how they could get an accurate body count from a godamn bomb being dropped on them.

It all checks out. Jake Tapper and https://twitter.com/alabedbana are on the case.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                        If you look back at the past 50 years we trained and supplied everyone we eventually went to war with. Saddam, OBL, Taliban, etc. which is pitiful.
                        Don't leave out the Zetas! Heck for that matter the KLA. There are plenty of Kosovars fighting for ISIS these days.

Comment

challenge excepted, post the link.
                          Not some internet link you can take 20 times or have your much smarter friend take for you. No an actual written test administered by a 3rd party.

Comment

fair enough, you are admitting you need therapy, but i will be your sponsor.

Top 10 Best Iq Test in Dallas, TX - April 2024 - Yelp - LearningRx - Flower Mound, Sylvan Learning of Southlake & Keller, Mechell Guy, EdD - Messina & Associates, Steffi Mendoza, Bianca Mickan, PhD, Skintastic Med Spa

shoot me the date, book our spots, and I got lunch.

pm when you have the details so i can put it on my schedule.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

all i gotta say is look at the production quality of an 'isis' video. and tell me some 3rd world mofo took the time to edit and produce that cinematic masterpiece
                              You don't watch youtube often do you and see what can be done with freeware and fairly cheap editing software. Then you get into the people who actually ARE funded by terrorist groups that have access to ISIS level of funding from oil wells that they are selling oil on the black market.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

fair enough, you are admitting you need therapy, but i will be your sponsor.

Top 10 Best Iq Test in Dallas, TX - April 2024 - Yelp - LearningRx - Flower Mound, Sylvan Learning of Southlake & Keller, Mechell Guy, EdD - Messina & Associates, Steffi Mendoza, Amen Clinics, Bianca Mickan, PhD, RHBNeuro, Fusion Family Consulting, Skintastic Med Spa, Rayfield Chiropractic and Wellness

shoot me the date, book our spots, and I got lunch.

pm when you have the details so i can put it on my schedule.
                                It's amazing how you take everything from A to Z to idiotville, your own little fictional world where you are smart, relevant or even fractionally sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X