The mass exodus from dwfs still makes me laugh to this day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mass exodus from dwfs still makes me laugh to this day

Every once in a while I look up the old site to see how its doing. the only thing posting any threads is from carid and there just a bunch of advertisements.
    This still makes me happy.

*WWhttp://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=231WW*

Comment

Agree. I snuck over there a few months ago to see what was up. I still laugh every time our anti-mapleleaf icon pops up on our website tab. People/new members/passersby have no idea, they just think we have some unusual dislike of Canadia in general. (Which is probably mostly true hahahah)

Comment

I have forgotten my name and password over there. I went a few months as a guest and its still a ghost town.

Comment

its a complete ghost town.

Comment

I just don't care anymore. However I do crack a smile every once in a while when I see the banned Maple Leaf at the top of DFWM. Fuck Canada.

Comment

Yep, to hell with them. Thanks Kyler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Yep, to hell with them. Thanks Kyler!!!
                WooWoooo
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I always thought your name was Tyler. Oops.

Comment

Sire Paladen used to be the key post who'er over there after everyone left.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Sire Paladen used to be the key post who'er over there after everyone left.
                      I use to get a chuckle out of him posting by himself just hoping to "Make DFWstangs Great Again"

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                        I still laugh every time our anti-mapleleaf icon pops up on our website tab. People/new members/passersby have no idea, they just think we have some unusual dislike of Canadia in general. (Which is probably mostly true hahahah)
                        I have to say, of all of the things I've ever designed, that favicon is one of my favorites.

Comment

Cliffs for the general deal of what happened? Before my time, but I wanna feel like I'm cool too.

Comment

The old site was dfwstangs.net It was owned by 2 dudes, or so we thought. Then one dude (Chris) decided to sell it to autoguide.com without letting the other dude (Evil Jose, our favorite moderator) know. Autoguide started popping up advertising everywhere, some cum bubble whose name escapes me comes and tries to make nice nice, everyone lost their shit and started doing everything they could to make it a hell hole, a shit load of people got themselves benned on purpose, then Tyler and Kyle mirrored the site and we all came over to dfwmustangs.net. Then facebook fucked it up for everybody we lost a lot of daily members because of facebook. Then some dumb fucks made Talisman leave and now we are down to about 1/3 of the amount of content as there was when this itteration of the site was created. I may have fucked some of that up, but you get the gist.,

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                              Cliffs for the general deal of what happened? Before my time, but I wanna feel like I'm cool too.
                              Oh, glad you have stuck around. You have made me laugh more than a few times.

Comment

Working...
                              X