Progressive Rock fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progressive Rock fans

I'm sure some people have heard of them but just started listening to this band "Karnivool" and so far am liking the hell out of what I hear. Very ambient progressive rock.

You can listen to a few songs by clicking the play symbol for those that can't figure it out.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I bought their Themata album and while I liked it OK, it didn't make me want to purchase their new one when it came out.

The new Intronaut is beyond spectacular though.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Meh, I prefer russian circles.

Comment

I just heard about them and Circle of Contempt and can't get enough of either.

I still want that The Out Circuit album...but I still refuse to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          I just heard about them and Circle of Contempt and can't get enough of either.

I still want that The Out Circuit album...but I still refuse to pay for it.
          Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Meh, I prefer russian circles.
            Checked them out. Not bad, but I can't stand shitty production quality. With technology today bands are making studio quality albums in their houses.

Comment

Checked them out. Not bad, but I can't stand shitty production quality. With technology today bands are making studio quality albums in their houses.
              I like it, it's a different sound. Check out melee by them.

Comment

Heard the new intronaut yet, jeremy?

Comment

Geor! Have you heard of tesseract? Their concealing fate EP is kinda a concept EP where each track flows into the other so it's hard to post just one track and get the full effect. You should check them out. Amazing shit.

Comment

Geor! Have you heard of tesseract? Their concealing fate EP is kinda a concept EP where each track flows into the other so it's hard to post just one track and get the full effect. You should check them out. Amazing shit.
                    Listened to one song off of that last night when I was drunk and liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Heard the new intronaut yet, jeremy?
                      Nah, not yet. I'll dl it now...I mean, I'll go buy it from amazon.

Comment

Geor! I downloaded Karnivools first album tonight and can say the second is WAY better. You do have to realize though that the lead singer basically did the entire first album own his own and hired musicians to play the shit live. Get the album "Sound Awake." It's fucking amazing. It's like a perfect median of Tool and Porcupine Tree. At the risk of sounding gay, the album is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                        X