BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    The only bad thing about renting the servers is a TON of people are going to use them just to find the exploits that will take forever to patch.
    I'll accept that for a chance to practice flying and learning new tactics.

Comment

• I went to get into a tank the other day that already had a driver. I get in and there's a driver and a gunner already. I can look around and target/lock on to stuff but I cant shoot anything? Whats the point being the third guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I went to get into a tank the other day that already had a driver. I get in and there's a driver and a gunner already. I can look around and target/lock on to stuff but I cant shoot anything? Whats the point being the third guy?
        That means your job is to laze vehicles.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Spotter? It'd be easier to watch out for guys with C4 with another set of eyes and all three are protected by armor when while securing a flag.

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I went to get into a tank the other day that already had a driver. I get in and there's a driver and a gunner already. I can look around and target/lock on to stuff but I cant shoot anything? Whats the point being the third guy?
            Originally posted by motoman View Post
            That means your job is to laze vehicles.
            Originally posted by Downs View Post
            Spotter? It'd be easier to watch out for guys with C4 with another set of eyes and all three are protected by armor when while securing a flag.
            Sent from my iPhone
            You're also the first one out to repair the tank.

Anytime you're in that third seat, mark everything you see. You'll rack up a a few extra points if a team mate kills something you spotted.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              shooting from land to the aircraft carrier spawn on Gulf of Oman is a pretty damn long distance but not that far I don't think
              I was on the carrier shooting at another sniper that was on top of the building at 'The Hotel' (closest to the carrier). Took me 13-16 shots (he was moving side to side while looking for me) but I nailed him at 1283.16m (4209ft). I haven't been able to beat that....yet

Comment

• I just got a 16man server, mainly to learn how to fly well.

Won't keep it for long, but if you guys want feel free to join it. Perhaps we can get some 8v8 dfwm action going?

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Comment

• Pulled two baller head shots on two snipers that were on top of the high-rise/under construction last night on Gulf of Oman. They were trying to pin us down and I popped them from inside one of the buildings, on the ground floor, through a window. Distance wasn't anything to write home about, around 250 meters. I got a kick out of it though.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Broke my record of 702m with 1043m today, same setup.. M39 with bipod and 12x
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                    Originally Posted By: Polska
                    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Group of us were up til past 5am playing lol

<----- tired as shit.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• I need to download the update.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• How do you find out why you were banned from a server. I was playing a game and we were down 600-90. I was doing fine and then I got banned.

Comment

How do you find out why you were banned from a server. I was playing a game and we were down 600-90. I was doing fine and then I got banned.
                            Cheater!

Comment

• Banned or kicked? Most servers have an inactivity limit. Usually around 300 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                                Banned or kicked? Most servers have an inactivity limit. Usually around 300 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone
                                It said "You are banned from this server". I wasnt even doing that great. I was something like 46/37. They had us spawn trapped in operation metro. I kept managing to go over to the buildings and kill 5-6 guys then knock out their spawn beacons. But then I get shot and start over.

Comment

Working...
                                X