Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    IMO I Dont think it's dragging at all. Its building wonderfully
    Hey now, I just said it was the slowest episode so far. And I said I liked it. Get off my nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Felt the same way about the fly episode..
      Yeah, that one was pretty bad too, but I was deep into the shows hook by then...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• No posts? seriously? That episode was fucking great! I honestly did not see that coming at all, blindsided. I thought for sure hamlin was going to bring up some clause in mcgill's contract and try and seize the case from jimmy. Awesome episode!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I said I was probably going to hate Kim and Chuck before the episode was over when I saw Chuck sneak out to make the call. He's seen Jimmy as a fuckup in every single flashback, and I wasn't sure if he was helping because he wanted to be in on the action or because he didn't think Jimmy could do it. I didn't see him being such an ungrateful and stuck up asshole, though.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• One more show left...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Mike is a real badass and Chuck is an asshole. I hope Saul cuts him off like he said he would.

Comment

• Bad ass show, Love every episode so far. I also just started true detectives and I cant believe I waited this long to start it. Love that show as well.

Comment

• This show is great. The writing is incredible. I loved how they setup Jimmy finding out about Chuck. Excellent.

Comment

• Yawn
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I enjoyed it.. Is that it for the season?

Comment

• Finally

Comment

• Good episode I really thought he was going to go buy his black caddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I enjoyed it.. Is that it for the season?
                            yeah, that was the finale. a little bit of a letdown, however if this show continues to follow BB trends it'll really pick up in seasons 2 and 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              yeah, that was the finale. a little bit of a letdown, however if this show continues to follow BB trends it'll really pick up in seasons 2 and 3.
                              well i think it was the huge setup for next year. he had the moment in his life where he could go legit and get the respect he wanted, but he decided to take the easy money route...

Comment

• Resumes tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X