No announcement yet.

Random Political Video of The Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Hannity: America faces a turning point as anti-Trump forces attempt coup

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...empt-coup.html

I don't know how to embed the video

Comment

• Comment

• The actual crowd size the media won't show you. Cedar Rapids Iowa - yesterday.

Comment

• Fucking good.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Wow, that makes me sick. We must do something!

It also makes you dead, according to him. Along with him, and everyone else. He must be a ghost who found his way back to the mortal realm to talk to other ghosts.
              WH

Comment

• CNN Exposed In Undercover Sting - Producer Admits Russia Story Fake News Pushed For Ratings

Comment

• Comment

• first question: Breitbart!

Comment

• Wow. Her long-winded spiel was so true that I didn't see Indignant Man coming, lol. I was actually taken aback. She, nonetheless, held her own in response to the jackass. Jolly good show.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          Wow. Her long-winded spiel was so true that I didn't see Indignant Man coming, lol. I was actually taken aback. She, nonetheless, held her own in response to the jackass. Jolly good show.
                          Really? Think of the few liberal blithering idiots on this forum alone. Multiply that by 3 million or more and that's Washington DC. Fake outrage is their specialty.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Really? Think of the few liberal blithering idiots on this forum alone. Multiply that by 3 million or more and that's Washington DC. Fake outrage is their specialty.
                            Evil bastards are confusing. Lmao. I can barely speculate their next moves because i cant fathom the depths of their deception, nor do I comprehend how they can be so remiss about their own hypocrisy...ie Ban Californians from traveling to homophobic Texas, but damn the President to Hell for his travel ban against Muslims ...out of...tolerance? You can't make this shit up. It's maddening!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              Evil bastards are confusing. Lmao. I can barely speculate their next moves because i cant fathom the depths of their deception, nor do I comprehend how they can be so remiss about their own hypocrisy...ie Ban Californians from traveling to homophobic Texas, but damn the President to Hell for his travel ban against Muslims ...out of...tolerance? You can't make this shit up. It's maddening!
                              It is insane, but expect the unexpected. The depravity the left will sink to is limitless. We are in the midst of a war for the future of our country and the enemy is quite possibly the most vile our country has ever faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                It is insane, but expect the unexpected. The depravity the left will sink to is limitless. We are in the midst of a war for the future of our country and the enemy is quite possibly the most vile our country has ever faced.
                                Truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X