President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    It's almost like you didn't read a thing.
    Fucking retard libs never have any facts or evidence. Are you naynays little parrot?

Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore are exactly what democratic America would look like. Clearly your a brain dead idiot probably from drinking Flint MI water. Democrats are still for slavery. Section 8 housing is the new plantation, along with prisons, and EBT cards are your new rations.

Would you like to discuss the disparity in minority education since the creation of the Dept of Ed next?

I can't wait to read your next tactless assessment of democratic awesomeness.

Comment

The Republicans:
      Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
      Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
      Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
      Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
      Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
      Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
      Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
      Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
      Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
      Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
      Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington.
      The 1964 Civil Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153 yes, 91 no), but 80 percent of the Republicans (136 yes, 35 no), voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the bill (46 yes, 21 no), 82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it (27 yes, 6 no).

Comment

The only thing the democrats have changed is the perception of a mostly idiotic populus. I can recognize them for that achievememt brought on by destruction of the education system while making education largely unaffordable. Celebrate that, libtards.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Fucking retard libs never have any facts or evidence. Are you naynays little parrot?

Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore are exactly what democratic America would look like. Clearly your a brain dead idiot probably from drinking Flint MI water. Democrats are still for slavery. Section 8 housing is the new plantation, along with prisons, and EBT cards are your new rations.

Would you like to discuss the disparity in minority education since the creation of the Dept of Ed next?

I can't wait to read your next tactless assessment of democratic awesomeness.
          C'mon, you're not smart enough to carry a discussion without getting frustrated and resulting to ad hominem.

I haven't argued a single thing about the awesomeness of Democrats, I think they're despicable as a whole. The only problem here is your simple mind has interpreted historical discussion as pro-Dem/anti-Rep, despite repeated assurances that wasn't what I was vouching for.

Back to discussion, as I mentioned before, there was significant disparity within the parties and it so happened that southerners did make up a majority of the Democratic party. If you control your statistics for party AND which side of the mason Dixon line they come from, you get a more accurate picture of the political landscape.

I agree with your long copy paste. But you continue to fail to address the significant political realignment of the parties that in turn makes your initial statement misguided.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

...the democrats have done a much better job for/with minorities since.
            What the fuck are you talking about?

A new report issued by the Corporation for Enterprise Development paints a sobering picture of the economic future for many families of color.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              What the fuck are you talking about?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/news...al-wealth-gap/
              Wait, what's your argument? That minorities are poorer than whites? I think we all agree on that.

But to support myself: http://pages.ucsd.edu/~zhajnal/resou...Y_eZUvmGzahSNg

Sorry for the Shit link, but its a decent paper. Also, by "with minorities" I'm more referring to the dem propaganda arm where minority interest had been part of the party platform since the CRA (despite it largely being lip service). Whereas Reps focused on white solidarity until the 80s, hurting their platform with minorities. The point of all this being, no one should be shocked, like Anthony, that minorities vote Dem.
              Last edited by exlude; 03-31-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I must be Hispanic.

Comment

Anthony, calm down!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Also, by "with minorities" I'm more referring to the dem propaganda arm where minority interest had been part of the party platform since the CRA (despite it largely being lip service).
                    By lip service, do you mean Democrats have a party platform of claiming "you're repressed, impoverished, undereducated, underrepresented, and underprivileged and it's the Republicans' fault" to guarantee a voting bloc of people that Democrats have been able to keep repressed, impoverished, undereducated, underrepresented, and underprivileged? If so, then we agree.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

everybody thought lbj was the messiah come to save the african americans.
                      news flash , he was one of the most racist bastards who ever lived .

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        By lip service, do you mean Democrats have a party platform of claiming "you're repressed, impoverished, undereducated, underrepresented, and underprivileged and it's the Republicans' fault" to guarantee a voting bloc of people that Democrats have been able to keep repressed, impoverished, undereducated, underrepresented, and underprivileged? If so, then we agree.
                        We absolutely agree.

Comment

Crazy eyes is crawfishin..

Comment

Comment

Cc'd from rpp thread.

Tag: rice

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Can't corroborate it yet, but a rocking bombshell if true.

Just a little backstory on her, she was obama's national security advisor.
                              She was also he woman that went on 7 Sunday shows and lied about Benghazi.

permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
                              [–]it_ends_today2007 4 points 28 minutes ago
                              Here's the source: http://circa.com/politics/barack-oba...ould-be-shared /u/lla26
                              Copied from another response here by u/oneUnit
                              permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive

[–]SomeGuyInSandyFRA 2 points 20 minutes ago
                              Excellent, thanks!

[–]ki-yoshiKEK 6 points 42 minutes ago
                              Political appointee as well, not career intelligence or anything. Obama must've known.
                              permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]Diotima245 29 points 56 minutes ago

GOWDY: Would National Security Adviser Susan Rice have access to an unmasked U.S. citizen’s name?

COMEY: I think any — yes, in general, and any other national security adviser would, I think, as a matter of their ordinary course of their business.
                              permalinkembedsavereportgive

[–]Thatman5454TX 23 points 48 minutes ago
                              Like a good former prosecutor Gowdy already knew the answer to this question and it's the only one Comey stuttered on.

[–]MTechE60 20 points 44 minutes ago
                              TREY FUCKING GOWDY. This man cannot be fucked with. Comey was shitting his pants when Gowdy beasted him at the hearing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ice_requested/

Comment

CC'd from rpp thread

Comment

Working...
                                X