Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastor has a difficult time justifying his expenses during deposition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, whatever they can fool those retards into. They're salesmen, businessmen. And they're great at it. I'd never give any of those jokes a dime, but hey. Whatever floats your boat. And apparently, giving money to them floats a lot of people's boats.
    WH

Comment

What kind of idiot believes in God but purposely and willingly does not follow his commands?

That's some next level lazy.

On a separate note: I've been looking for a career change. Just talking about bull shit for a few hours sounds like a great gig.

Comment

He said hes been set up, and he will be vindicated!

Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          What kind of idiot believes in God but purposely and willingly does not follow his commands?

Church!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

On a separate note: I've been looking for a career change. Just talking about bull shit for a few hours sounds like a great gig.
            Every single one I've ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Every single one I've ever heard of.
              They don't normally brag about it..

Comment

i didnt say im a devout christian. i go to quick trip get a tall coffee, smoke a bowl and play on the computer. no different than watching street outlaws or deadliest catch. its just a regularly scheduled tv program i watch at 10 on sunday.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  i didnt say im a devout christian. i go to quick trip get a tall coffee, smoke a bowl and play on the computer. no different than watching street outlaws or deadliest catch. its just a regularly scheduled tv program i watch at 10 on sunday.
                  Then you are more real than most. Claiming to be innocent is like those Jews in the temple Jesus was repulsed by. They finally delivered him to Pilate.

Comment

Working...
                  X