• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you can CCW on campus, now.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Pretty much every single person that comes back from the sandbox says the same.
      I won't back down from it and I have yet to have anyone accuse me of Islamophobia or racism or anything. Especially when I ask "What race is Islam?"

Fuck Islam. It's a death cult/government that wants only to kill anyone unwilling to submit.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I won't back down from it and I have yet to have anyone accuse me of Islamophobia or racism or anything. Especially when I ask "What race is Islam?"

Fuck Islam. It's a death cult/government that wants only to kill anyone unwilling to submit.

So how do we make that happen? If the U.S government somehow unified and said: Alright, this is what we're about. The destruction and demise of Islam.

What would they do? What steps could be taken, that would bring ruin to islam? I still say brutal dictator, who is our lapdog. Perhaps also flooding them with LSD and shrooms. If it had the effect on many of them that it has had on me, Islam's back would be broken.
          WH

Comment

Personally I'm for nuclear strikes on Mecca and Medina and destroying Mohammad's tomb and the black rock, making the area radioactive.

Comment

Personally I'm for nuclear strikes on Mecca and Medina and destroying Mohammad's tomb and the black rock, making the area radioactive.
              I want to form a "terrorist" group that is not affiliated with any country. Any time there is an Islamic terrorist attack, the group destroys one of their holy sites or makes it completely unusable. They attack Paris, the tomb of Goatfucker Al-Baghdadi gets destroyed, rinse, repeat.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I liked your idea (i think it was yours) of putting big bad bombs under those sites, that go off if tampered with. Or if we say so.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I want to form a "terrorist" group that is not affiliated with any country. Any time there is an Islamic terrorist attack, the group destroys one of their holy sites or makes it completely unusable. They attack Paris, the tomb of Goatfucker Al-Baghdadi gets destroyed, rinse, repeat.
                  Sounds like the movie Swordfish.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That would not end Islam. It would make it stronger.

To end Islam you need to get rid of the things that are necessary for the lives of the people who follow it. Kill as many as you can with nukes and let the rest die by lack of water, food, and from sickness caused by the aftermath of destroying their population centers and basic infrastructure.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      That would not end Islam. It would make it stronger.

To end Islam you need to get rid of the things that are necessary for the lives of the people who follow it. Kill as many as you can with nukes and let the rest die by lack of water, food, and from sickness caused by the aftermath of destroying their population centers and basic infrastructure.
                      Or we could convert them to Christianity by funding missions!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        Or we could convert them to Christianity by funding missions!
                        You a fucking idiot if you believe that.

Have you ever spent time around 3rd world Muslims?
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          You a fucking idiot if you believe that.

Have you ever spent time around 3rd world Muslims?
                          The satire was lost on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            So, Swordfish

Comment

So, Swordfish
                              Exactly. Anyone got a line on any DEA accts we can hack?

Also, anyone got a line on anyone who can hack?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Exactly. Anyone got a line on any DEA accts we can hack?

Also, anyone got a line on anyone who can hack?

These days anyone. That's the problem.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X