No announcement yet.

Zeke got 6 game suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecstacy Ewok is officially appealing the suspension.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yep, it's set for August 29. Roger gave it to the same guy that did Gregg Hardys.
      sigpic

Comment

Was out at the Star yesterday...this dude was a dick to all the fans (mainly kid/including mine)...lost major respect for him...
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Was out at the Star yesterday...this dude was a dick to all the fans (mainly kid/including mine)...lost major respect for him...
          How was he a dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            How was he a dick?
            Had a I smelled shit face...kids waiving at him from 5 feet away and them being ignored. I understand him signing stuff for the kids is a bit to much, but at least he should have waived or cracked a smile something...all the other players waived at least, some signed and gave high 5ive's..things athletes do since it comes with the territory....I mean even Jerry took time to do that.

Was bummed to see all kids faces, from what workers said - that was not the first time he did that..So who knows if he was having a bad day or what not cause I seen him post with fans on other occasions...
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Ahhhhh.

Comment

I think he's under pretty strict orders not to speak to anyone while this appeal stuff was going on. He was the same way in Oxnard this summer.

Then again, he may just be a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I think he's under pretty strict orders not to speak to anyone while this appeal stuff was going on. He was the same way in Oxnard this summer.

Then again, he may just be a dick.
                  Well you might be right...but I saw quite a few pics from him with good looking ladies in Oxnard

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Well you might be right...but I saw quite a few pics from him with good looking ladies in Oxnard
                    but did he speak to them?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      Ha!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by baron von crowder View Post
                        lol....

Comment

Upheld but still eligible for the opener.

It's staggering what this guy makes, the power that was granted to him in the CBA, and yet he still seems to have zero grasp on any given situation.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            Upheld but still eligible for the opener.

It's staggering what this guy makes, the power that was granted to him in the CBA, and yet he still seems to have zero grasp on any given situation.

Jerry Jones has no one to blame but his self and kraft. Those two alone can change anything they want about the NFL and other owners will agree to it.

Comment

This will play out like the Brady situation. Ecstacy Ewok's attorneys will file in federal court. Zeke will likely play all season and serve suspension the following season if the Fed Court rules against him.

Comment

I can see him playing on Sunday and sitting out the next six. We have only one division game which is against the redskins over that time span. However, I'm sure Zeke will push it out as far as possible since money is involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X