Destiny 2 on PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 2 on PC

Who's playing the beta? It's by far the most polished beta I've ever played, and if the full release is even half as polished as the beta, I'd be content. I'm maxing out 1440p resolution with ultra graphics and not even breaking a sweat.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Who's playing the beta? It's by far the most polished beta I've ever played, and if the full release is even half as polished as the beta, I'd be content. I'm maxing out 1440p resolution with ultra graphics and not even breaking a sweat.
    I'll be playing tonight. A co-worker also mentioned it was the best beta he's ever tried.

Comment

24th is getting closer. Fuck yea.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        24th is getting closer. Fuck yea.
        I'm excited.

Comment

They'll sell yall some weapon skins
          WH

Comment

I would HIGHLY recommend not wasting your money on D2 right now. This game is in need of some work, a lot of issues right now. Check the Bungie forums or Reddit.

I played the hell out of the first Destiny and even though it flaws I had way more fun than D2. I played the D2 beta and picked it up on release day, I'm on PS4.

After 2 weeks I had no desire to play:
            1) Endgame is very lacking
            2) Replayability is also lackluster
            3) New weapon loadout system is meh
            4) All weapons are static weapon rolls, set perks ( not very great perks at that ). So once you get that weapon that's as good as it gets. Not much to look forward to once you come across same said weapon (which will happen ALOT)
            5) New raid is very meh and the reward system is not very popular
            6) No dedicated servers
            7) No ranked pvp playlists
            8) All pvp modes are 4v4, matches seem long, team-shotting is all you see, slow ability cool downs
            9) Class/subclass customization or build diversity is almost non-existent
            10) Alot of Exotics don't feel exotic at all, and of course they brought some year one exotics forward as well

I could go on, I was just very disappointed with D2.

There's a lot more which is why I recommended the forums.
            Last edited by bjtheman1; 10-15-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
              I would HIGHLY recommend not wasting your money on D2 right now. This game is in need of some work, a lot of issues right now. Check the Bungie forums or Reddit.

I played the hell out of the first Destiny and even though it flaws I had way more fun than D2. I played the D2 beta and picked it up on release day, I'm on PS4.

After 2 weeks I had no desire to play:
              1) Endgame is very lacking
              2) Replayability is also lackluster
              3) New weapon loadout system is meh
              4) All weapons are static weapon rolls, set perks ( not very great perks at that ). So once you get that weapon that's as good as it gets. Not much to look forward to once you come across same said weapon (which will happen ALOT)
              5) New raid is very meh and the reward system is not very popular
              6) No dedicated servers
              7) No ranked pvp playlists
              8) All pvp modes are 4v4, matches seem long, team-shotting is all you see, slow ability cool downs
              9) Class/subclass customization or build diversity is almost non-existent
              10) Alot of Exotics don't feel exotic at all, and of course they brought some year one exotics forward as well

I could go on, I was just very disappointed with D2.

There's a lot more which is why I recommended the forums.
              I know all of this already, and I'm still excited. I'm not a person who has endless hours to play the game, I won't quickly get to whatever little endgame content there currently is. As a comparison, I played Destiny on Xbox One since it came out, and all through the expansions, and I have maybe 1000 hours into it. That sounds like a lot, but when you realize most people who played the game over the same time span have over 2 to 3 times that, then that might put it into perspective.

I don't play a game for the endgame content.

Comment

I'll be getting it. Is the deluxe version worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  I'll be getting it. Is the deluxe version worth it?
                  The digital deluxe version? I got whatever one comes with the game, the season pass, and the digital extras like the legendary sword and emblem and shader, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    The digital deluxe version? I got whatever one comes with the game, the season pass, and the digital extras like the legendary sword and emblem and shader, I think.
                    Yea, I think that's what I was looking at. It's $85 on humble bundle.

Comment

Working...
                    X