Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    One, then we'll have to wait 10 months for season 3.
    I'm pretty sure it said 1 more before the season finale, I may be wrong though...

Comment

pretty sure there is a total of two left. the guy that has the show also has a blog that can be good at times search sutterink and you should find it. i love this show!!!

Comment

Is tonight the finale?!
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Someone give me a quick rundown of LAST week's show, my dvr took a dive.
          EPISODE ELEVENBy admin at 3:48 pm
          Just like I said before, Jax should have killed the good father in the beginning, he is dirty. A baby peddler to boot. He has lies on top of lies, so many they are starting to show through. I can see the look of worry on his face, as the truth gets closer.
          Stahl and Jax on a one to one basis is making me sick. I can only hope Jax has something up his sleeve. Even then, I don’t see how he can come back from what he has done. Handing over that Irish gangster to Stahl is unforgivable, by any criminal’s code. From the smallest street gang member to the biggest mob boss, and everything in between, handing over ANYONE to the feds is wrong. No question. Might as well just disappear, because you are dead to the rest of your world. Whatever he has planned, it better not get out. And it better work.
          I said it before, and I will say it again, Tara is cool, way cool. She takes care of business, stays cool under pressure, she’s a doctor, and is fine to boot. Sounds like a good old lady to me.
          Jimmy has ice water running through his veins, and the luck of the Irish. He definitely lacks the morals and conscience it takes to fail. He smoked Sean Casey cause he knew it was the right thing to do. No witnesses. Sean saw the truth about Jimmy when he tortured O’Neill to death, he had to go. Everything is falling down around Jimmy, and he is calm, cool and collected, focused on the prize, getting the hell out of there. Maybe Jax really will get Abel back. Finally.
          So Lumpy died. Did you see Hale’s face when Unser broke that down for him? Looked like he saw a ghost. If Unser stays on that trail he just might find exactly what he is looking for, the Salazar/Hale connection. Then maybe he can take his department back, or at least not let it go to the highest bidder.
          Unser is trying to get back in with the Sons, as he ought to be. Without them he is lost, and you don’t want to be lost. I am surprised Tig is talking to him at all, then again nothing surprises me anymore.
          Gemma don’t take no shit. She ain’t no joke, and there is no distance she won’t go to get the job done. Impressive. She would kill that baby to save Abel. At least someone is focused. You would think those nurses would want to help the rightful father find his own son. I know why they didn’t help, no money involved. It’s the biggest business in the world. Religion. And they ain’t selling stock. They don’t need to.
          Jax did the right thing by not pouncing on Abel in the shopping mall; he never would have gotten away with it. And that is the three most important rules of any job, get away with it, get away with it, get away with it.
          So Jax is having second thoughts, well, Gemma ain’t having it. She spilled the beans about Tara being pregnant. No surprise there. There is nothing that won’t be untold, no secret unturned. I want to see a man that can feel, that has a heart.
          Stahl is starting to work all sides. Jax, Unser, her own partner. There is no way she can stay on top of all those lies. It has to unravel. She’s got lies on top of lies, and the truth won’t set her free. She is grasping for straws, and that never works. Desperation moves are just that, desperate. Never the best choice.
          A man is the most dangerous when he has nothing to lose. Salazar is that man. What has he got left but his revenge? Nothing. He has lost the love of his life, his club, his money and his patch. Nothing left but finding comfort in exacting his revenge. When nothing matters but the revenge, everything gets real clear. Your priorities fall right into line.
          Things don’t seem to be going right for Tig, or for Salazar. But both of them are doing better than Salazar’s girl. Tara is a killer. I have made my mind up, she is the old lady of the year. She has killed more people than anyone else. Wow. And her real job is to save lives. Ironic, isn’t it.
          Those two nice, wholesome new parents had no idea what was coming their way, adopting the son of an outlaw. How could they know? Now they are dead. Jax has more guilt than a choir boy that took the sacrificial wine and got the choir girls drunk and had his way with them. Well maybe more guilt than that. Jax is not guilty of getting those people killed, he needs to realize that.
          So the circle continues to turn. Jimmy still has to die and Jax still has to kill him. At least he will finally get his boy back. The Sons get more guns, a new Russian hookup, more business, which means more money, and Abel back. It’s an all win situation.
          So, FINALLY. When Jimmy handed Abel over to Jax my house cheered like I had just won the lottery. Or they did? Somebody did. I could hear houses down the block screaming. Amazing. Kellan trading himself for Abel is good, he owed them that.
          Happy moment. Family reunited. Home in the distance, mission accomplished. What could go wrong? Maureen probably felt it is about time for Jax to know what happened with his father. That’s why she slipped those letters into Jax’s bag.
          Club life. It’s never ever boring. In fact it is always exciting. You get a whole bunch of personalities attached to each other with a common bond, an unbreakable bond, and watch the drama. People got lives. What could go wrong? It is a never ending cycle of anniversaries, weddings, funerals, parties, babies, divorces, charges, time, freedom, you name it, the entire circle.
          And the circle keeps turning…
          And turning… and turning.
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

they are the cleanest bikers I've seen.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Welcome back to Charming....

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              Is tonight the finale?!
              Tonight' episode, then the finale. Just saw the commercial.

Comment

Tara under that sheet?
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  Tara under that sheet?
                  No

Comment

wow.... Stahl is a twisted bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      wow.... Stahl is a twisted bitch.
                      You thought that at 9:45pm

Did you a see what she just did at 9:55pm?!? Twisted doesn't even come close.

Comment

I figured her girlfriend was the expendable, but I thought she was going to go down for the Irish murder - not get killed.

Oh, and congratulations to my cable company for finally making it through a complete episode without fucking up the signal - the last 5 first showings have been fucked up for 5-10 minutes each.
                        Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 11-23-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I figured her girlfriend was the expendable, but I thought she was going to go down for the Irish murder - not get killed.

Oh, and congratulations to my cable company for finally making it through a complete episode without fucking up the signal - the last 5 first showings have been fucked up for 5-10 minutes each.
                          Sounds like you need to switch providers.

Comment

I dislike agent Stahl

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Sounds like you need to switch providers.
                              I'm an apartment dweller(for now) in Abilene - I have no choice. Cable company blames it on the apartment cabling. The thing is, when it acts up it only effects 9 channels and it does it at my brothers place 5 miles away. That indicates that it is a signal problem on their side, not a distribution problem at my place.

Comment

Why did Jax kill the ex mayan if they needed him alive to help keep the cop in their corner by providing evidence that the politician is dirty?
                                Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                                That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                                X