Black Friday / Cyber Monday scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday / Cyber Monday scores

I don't see where anyone started a thread other than the gun safe post in the Armory...

I'll start:

I've been eyeing a night vision scope since I bought my gun a while back. I wasn't paying full retail for one and hoped someone would put this one on a Black Friday deal.

ATN "opmod" x-sight 4k pro 5-20x

I scored a new Power Probe circuit tester.. Saved probably 30-50 bucks.

Comment

Looking for a thermal scope over here as well...

Thx for the link

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I scored a new Power Probe circuit tester.. Saved probably 30-50 bucks.
        https://www.jbtools.com/power-probe-...kaAquMEALw_wcB
        I'm not sure how that would be more helpful than a vom. It does seem like it would be a recipe for disaster if you accidently grounded a hot circuit or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
          Looking for a thermal scope over here as well...

Thx for the link

mardyn
          The one I bought is not 'thermal'. The price jumps significantly going from 'night vision' to 'thermal'. Make sure you're getting what you're looking for...

EDIT: I clicked the link and it looks like the sale price is over. Price went up $150 over what I paid this weekend (was $649, not $799). You can get the standard ATN version cheaper. This link is for the "OPMOD" where they add on an external battery pack. I honestly won't use that much but it was free with the sale so why not.

Comment

I'm still learning about these things... I thought Night Vision was a step up over Thermal;

I've been looking at the Pulsar brand but those get pricey in a hurry.

mardyn

Comment

For y’all looking at hunting/gun stuff I know MidwayUSA is doing a lot of deals. I keep getting emails.

Comment

Like to get a safe, but I don't have any good place to put it. No room in our bedroom. Only place would be in garage, and don't really like to have it in there. I have a small office I could put in, but not sure I want it in there either. Would have to be a 36 gun or less size for what I'm able to work with, that is if it goes in the house.

Comment

I'm still learning about these things... I thought Night Vision was a step up over Thermal;

I've been looking at the Pulsar brand but those get pricey in a hurry.

mardyn
                  Reach out to Casey and sit tight. He's working on setting up with a new vendor. I got a Flir thermal from him last year. Flir isn't doing consumer stuff anymore I don't think. I killed a pig with it Friday night. It's like a video game with it. I have a cheap NV scope, and it's worthless. Save your money until you can buy a thermal.

Comment

Our feral Hog population has gotten out of control over here lately... I'm not one for killing anything, but these pigs are destroying our pastures and even our yards.

My thought is thermal for my hunting rifle would be a good start... the bigger issue is my old ass no longer has the energy or stamina to stay up late enough to realistically hunt 'em.

mardyn

Comment

Our feral Hog population has gotten out of control over here lately... I'm not one for killing anything, but these pigs are destroying our pastures and even our yards.

My thought is thermal for my hunting rifle would be a good start... the bigger issue is my old ass no longer has the energy or stamina to stay up late enough to realistically hunt 'em.

mardyn
                      All things are possible through coke.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        I'm not sure how that would be more helpful than a vom. It does seem like it would be a recipe for disaster if you accidently grounded a hot circuit or vice versa.
                        Its pretty safe. Its got a circuit breaker built in. Its really helpful for me. We take in projects that others can't finish. Figuring out what's fucked up so you can unfuck it can be a pain in the ass.. these help.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          All things are possible through coke.
                          Ha ha! No longer in my bag of tricks.

My neighbor got an ATN Thor thermal scope with a bunch of free accessories yesterday on a Black Friday deal... we'll get to experiment with it before I plunk down $$$ for one for me.

mardyn

Comment

Black Friday wasn't that great this year! i bet retail suffered this year

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              Black Friday wasn't that great this year! i bet retail suffered this year
                              i was disappointed in the lack of WWF footage showing people fighting like rabid animals for a Play Station.

Comment

Working...
                              X