• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    They dropping like flies around here.

Comment

• and my favorite part:
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Ok....one dead hawk....coming up....

Comment

• Noodles so spicy, they will make you go deaf.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My ($1200 stock plus $1100 to repair) 2006 CBR600RR running a ($15,000 stock) 2012 BMW S1000RR

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• First look at ISIS space program.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  My ($1200 stock plus $1100 to repair) 2006 CBR600RR running a ($15,000 stock) 2012 BMW S1000RR

I just, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    I just, why?
                    Was just to prove to someone that just cause his BMW is super fancy that a box stock CBR could still outrun it.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Was just to prove to someone that just cause his BMW is super fancy that a box stock CBR could still outrun it.
                        I'd drag both with a bone stock gixxer 7fiddy.

Comment

• Sweet! But the CBR is now sold and the BMW rider still cant ride. lol

Comment

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the one with the guys eating lava noodles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Sorry, I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the one with the guys eating lava noodles.
                              Oh, lol. Yeah I cant do that. Id burst into flames.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X