No announcement yet.

Boys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They spotted them 17 and still won on a freak onside kick, if one of those dirty birds fall on the ball immediately the game is over, lol.

I can't understand the call by McCarthy last week and I don't understand why not kick the extra point today and then score again and try the 2 points to tie, it was a redunkulas coaching call. And don't even get me started on the fake punts that didn't work. Well after tonights game with the Hawks and Belecheats, we are not going to beat Seattle.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I liked the risk taking on special teams (other than not kicking the extra point at that time)

The fake punt pass, wasn't Jones' throw that was the problem, it was Godwin falling down on his route, otherwise that would have worked. The fake punt run with 4-5 yards to gain wasn't the right situation, 4th and 2 maybe.

Otherwise there are a lot of cobwebs still to work out. I guess having those preseason games does help.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
        Anybody else's hopes for a great season rise and fall when Dalton entered the game and abruptly left
        Honestly, y'all should feel fortunate to have such a good backup QB. Dalton gets a lot of undeserved shit. He wasn't the real problem in Cincy.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        They spotted them 17 and still won on a freak onside kick, if one of those dirty birds fall on the ball immediately the game is over, lol.

I can't understand the call by McCarthy last week and I don't understand why not kick the extra point today and then score again and try the 2 points to tie, it was a redunkulas coaching call. And don't even get me started on the fake punts that didn't work. Well after tonights game with the Hawks and Belecheats, we are not going to beat Seattle.
        Seattle will definitely be a tough one but, IMO, there is no way the Cowboys win yesterday if Garrett was still in charge.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I liked the risk taking on special teams (other than not kicking the extra point at that time)

The fake punt pass, wasn't Jones' throw that was the problem, it was Godwin falling down on his route, otherwise that would have worked. The fake punt run with 4-5 yards to gain wasn't the right situation, 4th and 2 maybe.

Otherwise there are a lot of cobwebs still to work out. I guess having those preseason games does help.

This x 1000.

Comment

Are the Boys about to pull off an upset against Seattle? It’s surprising to see this team play solid in the 4th quarter.

Comment

They’re gonna give me a heart attack!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

That kinda of come back shit only works against bad teams these days.
              They are playing like keystone cops in the defensive back feels and really mistakes all across the board.
              I have no idea why we are not running Zeke, especially to start the second half, that was just stupid by McCarthy to let the OC call that type of play. You need to establish the run to open up the passing game.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That kinda of come back shit only works against bad teams these days.
                They are playing like keystone cops in the defensive back feels and really mistakes all across the board.
                I have no idea why we are not running Zeke, especially to start the second half, that was just stupid by McCarthy to let the OC call that type of play. You need to establish the run to open up the passing game.
                They legit should be 0-3

Luckily they have a stretch of under average teams and can hopefully end up 5-3 by week 8
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Do the Cowboys have the worst secondary in the league or what?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Do the Cowboys have the worst secondary in the league or what?
                    Yes.

Comment

Yes.
                      I’m hoping some replacements show up after this 1-3 start to the season!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I think I heard they had 300+ yards rushing.

Comment

Eagles lead the division...

Comment

Unbelievable performance against the cards..
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Unbelievable performance against the cards..
                              Pathetic!

Better defense with Van Dee Esche but still not very good.

Comment

I swear, I don't know why they're leaning on Elliot. The O-line has been destroyed, the defense is crap, but Dalton is a decent QB, and we have a terrifying trio of receivers. Throw the damned ball before you're down 14-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X