Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Using Ammoseek, i am able to snipe a few "deals" here and there, but holy shit.

Looks like im not shooting my 300BO any time soon, at the cost of like $1 a round.

I used to have a few good leads on some 9mm 115gr and 147gr reman that i need, but cant find em anymore.

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Using Ammoseek, i am able to snipe a few "deals" here and there, but holy shit.

Looks like im not shooting my 300BO any time soon, at the cost of like $1 a round.

I used to have a few good leads on some 9mm 115gr and 147gr reman that i need, but cant find em anymore.
    I have an aero AR lower and finding parts to complete it is a bad proposition right now too.

Comment

I knew I wasn’t a fool when I bought a few cases of various calibers each month years ago.

Comment

I bought a few cases just as the shit was hitting the fan. So I'm good for a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          I knew I wasn’t a fool when I bought a few cases of various calibers each month years ago.
          Same. I will likely do it again as they bottom out, but I'm starting to need a warehouse.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I was watching this shit back in november/december when it started tearing through china. Bought my ammo needs in jan/feb before it got nuts.
            sigpic

Comment

Wish I had more but nowhere to keep it.

Comment

Not a bad time to start reloading
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Prior to the shit hitting the fan sgammo was selling stuff at below-cost; things that I had bought in the past and simply couldn't resist buying more of so I stocked up.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Not a bad time to start reloading
                    Yup, I've been reloading for years, only thing I stocked up on (a bit, not a ton) at the beginning of March was .22 and shotgun ammo. I still need more of that.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

i've got a couple k of various rounds, try to keep a few hundred in every caliber but it can be a challenge. i was having a hard time paying 28 or 31c a rd for 223 a while back, now i'm kicking myself for not buying more

Comment

I have over a thousand rounds of each caliber and several thousand of 22 and 223, but I hate the current pricing too. I try and buy in bulk when prices are good. In November things are either going to go back to sane levels or this will look like the good times. It comes down to if the DNC can actually steal and election by any means possible. I don't think they actually care about winning legally anymore, just claiming victory.

Comment

That new(ish) place in grapevine had some decent prices. Texas gun experience or something like that. They have shit loads of machine guns, too. I think the lady was saying Tuesdays they would pick 3 random machine guns and offer $20 a mag to shoot them as well.

Comment

If someone has a cpl boxes of 9mm they wouldn’t mind parting with please pm me.
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              If someone has a cpl boxes of 9mm they wouldn’t mind parting with please pm me.
                              $5 a round. No lowballers, i know what i have!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X