Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    Sure - one payment of $3000
    I’m just trying to prepare you for the questions you will get asked.

Comment

Sure - one payment of $3000
      What's the least you'll take?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I’m just trying to prepare you for the questions you will get asked.
        My favorite is “By manual transmission, do you mean it has paddle shifters?”

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          That's just straight up retarded. Is the Ranger truck with low miles the new Fox body of trucks?
          Have you seen the price of used anything right now? Cars that were cheap 8 years ago are MORE expensive now, even with a shit ton more miles on them. If a truck is low mile, or high option, it's crazy how much people want.

Hell, I sold an 03 6.0L F250 Lariat that was missing on two cylinders, needed a windshield, had 212K miles, and some minor body damage for $5k, and I had people fighting over it at that price.

Comment

My favorite is “By manual transmission, do you mean it has paddle shifters?”
            Oh wow. That’s sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Have you seen the price of used anything right now? Cars that were cheap 8 years ago are MORE expensive now, even with a shit ton more miles on them. If a truck is low mile, or high option, it's crazy how much people want.

Hell, I sold an 03 6.0L F250 Lariat that was missing on two cylinders, needed a windshield, had 212K miles, and some minor body damage for $5k, and I had people fighting over it at that price.
              And I can't sell my 1-owner 5.0 for $15K, when a similar equipped new 5.0 costs $50k...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                Oh wow. That’s sad.
                Last 2 times I was at Discount Tire, I had to drive the Ranger into & out of the stall, as no one there could drive manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  And I can't sell my 1-owner 5.0 for $15K, when a similar equipped new 5.0 costs $50k...
                  I can move damned near anything for $5k and under, but once you get into the 7K+ range, people don't have cash and don't have the credit for a bank loan. I've had 10 people ask to make payments on my 94 Impala SS.

Look at mustangs, 9 years ago, I could get the 94-98 mustangs for $1500-$3000 all day long, so by that logic, you'd think the 3V mustangs would be down to that range, but no, they're still $6-$10K, and what's worse is the 94-04's have gone up as well.

Got people asking $7k for an 18 year old Silverado with 250K miles on it.

Comment

Cars and trucks are getting more expensive, so it stands to reason that even with the depreciation, newer used vehicles are worth more and more. As the newer rides become less obtainable for certain income levels, the used options become more expensive, supply & demand.

That said, there will always be numbnuts that think they are sitting on a mint, until it doesn't sell.

Comment

I got $8500 for my reg cab ‘99 Ranger with 250k miles last year.

It was slightly modified

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

It was slightly modified
                        Ready to build another? 2001 is the last year it’s “legal” to convert to a 5.0.

Comment

Ready to build another? 2001 is the last year it’s “legal” to convert to a 5.0.

Absolutely. All plug n play. All my builds have been either 1999 or 2000. I’ve never had any issues during state inspections or otherwise. Only problem I know of on 01 and newer is getting the speedo to work but that seems pretty trivial.

Working on my 4th one now, a 2000. It’s cheap fun. I waste 6 hours a week working on a Ranger, and I love it. I need help

Comment

My dad's 91 ranger was beat to hell 4 cyl, standard, extended cab, with 300k miles and he got $3k 10 years ago.

Comment

why is the ac caput?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

It was slightly modified
                                I really liked that truck.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X