NFL puts the Guillotine to Saints for Bountygate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
    What?! The Saints players were being rewarded for hitting players during a football game!?! No fucking way!!! Cheaters!! Filthy, no good, violent cheaters!!!

This is fucking rediculous, who put these pussy fucks in charge of the NFL? Suspend the coach for an entire season for encouraging his players to play hard. This entire situation was already blown WAY out of proportion, and now this huge over-reaction of a punishment. The Pats didn't even get in this much trouble for Spygate, and they actually WERE cheating. Who fucking cares if the players had extra insentives for putting big hits on players. That's the damn game, that's why they get payed millions of dollars. You might get hurt playing football, if you don't like it, find a different fucking profession. I'm not even a Saints fan, and this pisses me off to no end.

Roger Goodell is destroying football. You can say "Oh, but look how good the NFL is doing.", but it has nothing to do with him. The NFL was well on it's way to what it is long before this piece of shit got a hold of it. Having a little girl running the NFL will destroy this league before it takes it any higher.
    You should stop watching the NFL, that will learn them...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      IIRC that was the year that they knocked out Kurt Warner on that blindside cheapshot. And Favre as well, they broke his ankle and were bringing down the hammer on his poor old ass.
      If he's too old to get hit, then he shouldn't be out there. He played at his own risk, I would tell my players to "Fuck him up" too.

...and strip em of thier SB title? Seriously? They didn't cheat, they played harder than everyone else. That's how you win a SB, by being the baddest mother fuckers on the field any given Sunday.
      .223 > 911

Comment

What?! The Saints players were being rewarded for hitting players during a football game!?! No fucking way!!! Cheaters!! Filthy, no good, violent cheaters!!!

This is fucking rediculous, who put these pussy fucks in charge of the NFL? Suspend the coach for an entire season for encouraging his players to play hard. This entire situation was already blown WAY out of proportion, and now this huge over-reaction of a punishment. The Pats didn't even get in this much trouble for Spygate, and they actually WERE cheating. Who fucking cares if the players had extra insentives for putting big hits on players. That's the damn game, that's why they get payed millions of dollars. You might get hurt playing football, if you don't like it, find a different fucking profession. I'm not even a Saints fan, and this pisses me off to no end.

Roger Goodell is destroying football. You can say "Oh, but look how good the NFL is doing.", but it has nothing to do with him. The NFL was well on it's way to what it is long before this piece of shit got a hold of it. Having a little girl running the NFL will destroy this league before it takes it any higher.
        You're an idiot.

Comment

So, will every player/coach on the sideline be suspended for saying they will pay x amount of dollars for a big hit?

Comment

They didn't cheat, they played harder than everyone else.
            Yes, they did. You think that bounty money came out of the salary cap? Don't be fucking retarded.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wow, that is crazy!
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                You're an idiot.
                Nice contribution to the thread.

You obviously have such interesting things to say on the topic.
                .223 > 911

Comment

Nice contribution to the thread.

You obviously have such interesting things to say on the topic.
                  Yea, but he makes great cakes. What can you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Yes, they did. You think that bounty money came out of the salary cap? Don't be fucking retarded.
                    Ummm...if you think bonus money doesn't get handed out on every team in the NFL, then you might have your helmet on too tight.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

I'm still in a bit of shock of this...

A few thoughts:
                      - How long before Gregg Williams throws coaches on other teams under the bus for the same thing? He might be the worst offender but he is definitely not the only one.

- I'm now wondering if Sean Payton will consider resigning. Benson won't fire him because Payton and Loomis both covered his ass in this debacle.

- I'm not terribly concerned about the offense if Bree's get's re-signed soon. Carmichael did a really nice job last season when Payton shattered his knee.

- Our Free Agency is over. No one is going to want to come here now. We will be VERY fortunate if we can re-sign Tracy Porter.

- Goodell better wear body armor to the Superbowl. There are a ton of pissed off Creole and Coonasses down there right now....

Any my final opinion:

Comment

Ummm...if you think bonus money doesn't get handed out on every team in the NFL, then you might have your helmet on too tight.
                        Bonus money is bonus money. You can't hand out bonus money for injuring opposing players. It's really that fucking simple.

Comment

I'm not saying that they shouldn't get in a little trouble, but this is way overboard. I guess I should throw that out there. There's no way that they should have a harsher punishment than New England did.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

How old are you Steve?
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm not saying that they shouldn't get in a little trouble, but this is way overboard. I guess I should throw that out there. There's no way that they should have a harsher punishment than New England did.
                              Player safety is the #1 focus in the NFL, and has been for a decade or more. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Goodell wanted to send a message, and I think it was received loud and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                I'm still in a bit of shock of this.
                                We've got a little room left on the Cowboys bandwagon, I can get on you on but you have to swear allegiance to the Boy's..

Comment

Working...
                                X