NFL puts the Guillotine to Saints for Bountygate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Are you referring to the players not knowing how to tackle and "tackling" by launching their shoulder towards the other player to get him to the ground?
    No he is reffering to players suing the NFL for concussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
      No he is reffering to players suing the NFL for concussions.
      Have them sign waivers like when I sign waivers when I go to the doctor, race track, etc? Im guessing unpossible due to the NFLPA

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Again, it's not Goodell. Jesus, people. Don't you know how to identify and assess situations? It's the fucking players that are turning it in to a pussy league! The PLAYERS!
        Agreed, but it's the owners too. They spend millions a year on a player, they want to limit injuries..

Comment

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
          Are you referring to the players not knowing how to tackle and "tackling" by launching their shoulder towards the other player to get him to the ground?
          No. I'm referring to the NFLPA lobbying for, and voting on rule changes when it comes to player safety. The players drive that bus, not Goodell. Players push for reform, pass a vote on a rule change, and Goodell implements it.

Beavis - yes, they do play a big role as well. But the players make the initial push.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            Random question: In ya'lls opinions was BountyGate or SpyGate worse? Just curious to see what ya'll think between the two.
            BountyGate I think is worse. I have a question though, does this tarnish their Super Bowl run?
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              BountyGate I think is worse. I have a question though, does this tarnish their Super Bowl run?
              no

Comment

• Yes.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  If your name is Julianna, you already believe that the super bowl was a gift to them for enduring Katrina and that Indy would have won had it not been predetermined.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    If your name is Julianna, you already believe that the super bowl was a gift to them for enduring Katrina and that Indy would have won had it not been predetermined.
                    Jesus Brees!!

Comment

lol.
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        lol.
                        It's ok, I have my own little conspiracy theory concerning another Super Bowl, so he's allowed to also have an opinion.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It's ok, I have my own little conspiracy theory concerning another Super Bowl, so he's allowed to also have an opinion.
                          Yeah I have one too and it has to do with a team with the colors of yellow and slate.

Comment

What would you be referring to sir?

I couldn't care less about the Saints and their super bowl win. It was a good game though.

Comment

• Now you went ahead and it did it Geor, he mad...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Now you went ahead and it did it Geor, he mad...
                                Cocunuts don't get mad, we get even, and then split.

Comment

Working...
                                X