Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A team?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Holy big picture batman! lolz
      I have no idea what you are talking about

Comment

• Sent from Toshiba Trive using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• If only I had my phone handy earlier, could have had a nice pic of a square body S-10 with dual 5-6' stacks poking out the bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by habs4me View Post

Sent from Toshiba Trive using Tapatalk HD
            Lmfao.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• No problem to load the car if you use a loading dock.

Comment

• Good lord
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• the best part is the dealer plate thats on it. Atleast thats what it looks like.

Comment

• Three people suffered injuries after a car crashed into a bar Wednesday afternoon in Little Canada, authorities said.

Comment

• ^^^That happened about 5 miles from where I used to live.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        ^^^That happened about 5 miles from where I used to live.
                        How many people did it kill?

Comment

• According to the story, none. But some lutefisk and cheese curd may have paid the ultimate price.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Dude in the Red Jacket is a Boss. Too bad he didn't still have that beer in his hand when he came back down that would have been awesome. Sucks a bunch of those folks got hurt though.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Dude in the Red Jacket is a Boss. Too bad he didn't still have that beer in his hand when he came back down that would have been awesome. Sucks a bunch of those folks got hurt though.
                              LMAO! Looks like he tried to reach for it, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X