Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What, no new Boy's vs Foreskins thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, no new Boy's vs Foreskins thread???

We'll be at the game, hope it's an ass whipping!

Boys 24
    Skins 17

I say the cowboys will win but only because Alex Smith is out. Cowboys by 6 just because the kicker will miss the extra point.

Comment

Swaim broke his wrist.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I think dallas wins it just because smith went down
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

By all normal standards and logic Cowboys should win this game without a doubt. For that reason they will probably lose.

Comment

‘Skins 16
            ‘Boys 27

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              By all normal standards and logic Cowboys should win this game without a doubt. For that reason they will probably lose.
              I'm with stupid...

Boys - 9
              Colts Foreskin - 31
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Colt has hurt us before, and I still don't believe Garret has the testicular fortitude to play for the win in the 4th instead of playing to not lose. Skins by 3. And Jason gets fired after losing the next 2 in a row.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  And Jason gets fired after losing the next 2 in a row.
                  Don't you say these things, don't you say these things unless they're true.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Why? Jason may be A problem but Jason is not THE problem. Jerry Jones is the problem, has been the problem, and will continue to be the problem with this team until his senile ass steps down and lets someone else take the reins...or he dies..same result.

Comment

Why? Jason may be A problem but Jason is not THE problem. Jerry Jones is the problem, has been the problem, and will continue to be the problem with this team until his senile ass steps down and lets someone else take the reins...or he dies..same result.
                      He’s a billionaire, he will probably live to 150
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

As a life long casual 'skins fan I'm not too optimistic about this weekend. Pretty beat up these days in a lot of places that make all the difference. We've all seen some goofy outcomes from these games though.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          I'm fully aware that Jerry is THE problem but that doesn't mean we can't find a coach that at a minimum understands the basics of clock management almost 10 years into his HC career. Jason and Linehan coach like little bitches trying to not lose and not trying to WIN. They are beta males at best and Garrett is an 8-8 (.500) coach over his career, ANYWHERE else he'd have been fired years ago.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yep I'm with H! Cowboys are great at losing important games and especially to a weaker team. So Skins by 10
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Game starts at 3:30. Hope it doesn't sour my post turkey nap.

Comment

Working...
                              X