No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife and I watch every week. It has become one of the shows we look forward to. I am still impressed with this season and its development, do not really like the mid season theme switch but maybe it will all tie together. Since the LMD was the only one to function with the book. Maybe LMD gets ghosty back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      So anybody been keeping up with this since it started back up again?
      I was caught up at the break and haven't started up on the second half yet.

Comment

• This show rocked this year. It became our must watch every week. Great finale to a great season!

Comment

• Totally agree! Quite a few twist as the season went along. How many episodes was that? Seemed like quite a lot. Actually, just checked and it was 22 episodes

And what was the deal with the Agents of SHIELD event being held in IMAX Theaters in September??

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Thank you sir!

Comment

• I have one episode left to watch this season, but I have to say that the second half of the season has been just as good as the first in a completely different way. Nice to hear that it's been renewed for a fifth season too.

Comment

• This season was better than the last, I knocked it out in a few days and now need something else to check out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    I have one episode left to watch this season, but I have to say that the second half of the season has been just as good as the first in a completely different way. Nice to hear that it's been renewed for a fifth season too.
                    They keep doing sly remarks against the right, conservatives and Fox news, they'll be good for another 3 more years.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      They keep doing sly remarks against the right, conservatives and Fox news, they'll be good for another 3 more years.
                      I guess. None of that occurred to me when watching. If you look hard enough, you'll find agenda in anything, especially entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        I guess. None of that occurred to me when watching. If you look hard enough, you'll find agenda in anything, especially entertainment.
                        LOL? Look hard? They blatantly would say those things:

This season with Hydra, they were out right mentioning "the right".

I still enjoy the show, but it's obvious they take shots at conservatives and those beliefs.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                        X