No announcement yet.

2019 gt500 700+hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Corvette ZR1 is right at $115k and the Dodge Hellcat is $70k, I'm sure the new SVT Snake will be in that area in between.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Yeah, but a $100k dealer markup for sublime steering seems excessive.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ford-...g-price-2016-1
      That article is from early 2016, and anyone that paid that much has more money than brains, and even less patience.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
        Might have something to do with the Mach 1
        Mach 1 is going to be an electric SUV now

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          There is a Ford Edge ST coming out, so there that...

Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-16-2018, 01:14 PM.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well thats retarded. Can they not come up with an original name?

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
              Well thats retarded. Can they not come up with an original name?
              Don't believe the hype, it was a joke.

Well the MACH1 isn't a joke, but to me they thought bringing back the Bullet first would be more of a way to fill sales over the GT350 and giving us something before the Cobra gets here. I haven't seen any news on a MACH1 but it would probably be more of a added package on a regular GT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Don't believe the hype, it was a joke.

Well the MACH1 isn't a joke, but to me they thought bringing back the Bullet first would be more of a way to fill sales over the GT350 and giving us something before the Cobra gets here. I haven't seen any news on a MACH1 but it would probably be more of a added package on a regular GT.
                  son of a bitch, I am at a loss.

Comment

First off, FUCK CNN!

I stand corrected, maybe there will be some use for those GT350 front knuckle splines after all...

At its NAIAS 2018 preview event, Ford just dropped a few details about an electric vehicle it plans to release in 2020. The "Mach 1" (cribbing its name from the famous Mustang model) is an all-electric performance SUV under development by Team Edison in Ford's recently-opened Corktown facility. It won't be the company's only EV either, as chairman Bill Ford revealed the company plans to have 40 electric vehicles by 2022 while investing $11 billion in them.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Yeah, but a $100k dealer markup for sublime steering seems excessive.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ford-...g-price-2016-1
                      Wait, does it do nothing for you or you just don’t like that some goons overpaid for them? I haven’t driven one but by all accounts, it’s pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        son of a bitch, I am at a loss.
                        Tell me about it I have an 03 Mach and my Dad has a 73. Using the name on a SUV is worse than dodge using charger for a 4 door car.

Comment

Using the name on a SUV is worse than dodge using charger for a 4 door car.
                          MUCH worse.

Comment

Let them take the name, who cares. As long as we have a rear drive V-8 powered Mustang GT, Mustang GT350, GT350R, Bullitt and the new GT5Hundo, we are above spoiled...

Comment

I'm all about adopting electric as a form of making crazy power, I just want the battery tech to catch up, and the price to come down. Hell my electric rc planes are 10x faster than their fuel brethren. but my flights are shorter and my batteries cost a ton!

Comment

I was hoping for a 480hp v8 with 4 100hp electric motors in an awd hybrid mustang.

Comment

Working...
                                X