Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    You are what you eat and that’s why it’s no secret your a sweaty rancid cock.
    * you’re

As in: You’re such a hipster.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      * you’re

He eats mother fuckers with goofy mustaches that wear their little sisters pants?

Comment

* you’re

You can thank hipsters like yourself, Steve Jobs, and Siri for every typo I make on this forum. And like a busted ass clock, you’re right about twice a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You can thank hipsters like yourself, Steve Jobs, and Siri for every typo I make on this forum. And like a busted ass clock, you’re right about twice a day.
          Blame whatever you want, you’re still dumb.

Three times today*

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
            He eats mother fuckers with goofy mustaches that wear their little sisters pants?
            Exactly, Tony over here thinks I’m a hipster because I made a joke about him being a hipster a while back. I can’t help it he loves flannel and vaping.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abVJLOPBnXU[/ame]

Comment

Exactly, Tony over here thinks I’m a hipster because I made a joke about him being a hipster a while back. I can’t help it he loves flannel and vaping.
                You’re the one with all the knowledge on hipster favorite activities. That speaks volumes, but keep backpedaling if you like. And it’s Anthony, Sea.

Comment

• what are ya drinking tonight? havent had whiskey in a spell, so i grabbed a bottle of redemption bourbon. no real thought to it, just a random grab. i like it. easy drinkin"

Comment

• I have a bottle of pappy in the cabinet but can't bring myself to open it.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                      I have a bottle of pappy in the cabinet but can't bring myself to open it.
                      You can either keep it locked up and your opinion of it will remain tip top...or you can open it and realize it's the "in and out burger" of whiskey. A solid good choice but way overhyped and not the top choice for the money.

One gets you drunk...the other preserves your opinion of something you hold in high regard.

Comment

• In and out is hands down the best fast food burger around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          In and out is hands down the best fast food burger around here.
                          There a lot of things wrong with you...but this one pushes a little too far. You need to get checked out boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            There a lot of things wrong with you...but this one pushes a little too far. You need to get checked out boy.
                            While you’re allowed to have an opinion, you’re wrong.

Name fast food burger joint that even comes close to being as good, WITHOUT fucking your order up 75% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              While you’re allowed to have an opinion, you’re wrong.

Name fast food burger joint that even comes close to being as good, WITHOUT fucking your order up 75% of the time.
                              Whataburger. Very obviously whataburger.

Then there's hat creek, 5 guys and country burger if you call that fast food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Whataburger. Very obviously whataburger.

Then there's hat creek, 5 guys and country burger if you call that fast food.
                                Fuck Whatabuger. They are the only food joint I have blanket banned. They all equally suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X