My hunt yesterday evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hunt yesterday evening

I also have a video of the 30 hogs in my back yard but it's a little dark. My backyard looks like a tiller went through there.

Stop filming vertically.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Stop filming vertically.
      x2

can't stand that shit

Comment

I don’t click links, quit tricking people into giving you YouTube views.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I don’t click links, quit tricking people into giving you YouTube views.
          Lol if I embed it I would still get views when you click play so I'm not sure where you're getting that I'm tricking anyone into getting views.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Stop filming vertically.
            I'll try to turn my stabilizer bracket down today and see how that works

Comment

So 8 minutes of nothing. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                Lol if I embed it I would still get views when you click play so I'm not sure where you're getting that I'm tricking anyone into getting views.
                You can’t fool me

Comment

Turned it over and I missed the shot. I think maybe the wieght changed moving it from the side to right above the stabilizer. I will be sighting it in tomorrow with it above the stabilizer as I want to shoot the best video I can . I had a doe at the feeder for 20 minutes and I was waiting for a bigger doe to show up. A big doe kept running up and down the fence line looking for a hole to get through. It looked to have a hurt leg is the only thing I can think of why it didn't hop the fence.anyways after the shot it ran up to my backyard. I was going to see if I could do a fat crippled ninja spot and stalk on it and I took 5 steps from my stand and I spooked it. It ran back out into the field and Rand straight towards me. After about 10 minutes of peek a boo around trees it was too dark. I went and retrieved my arrow and no hair or blood on the arrow so it was a clean miss. I did see a ton of hogs out in the field and they will most likely come back to till up my yard tonight. I'll be waiting with my 308. Tomorrow I will sight in my bow again with the

Comment

Working...
                  X