No announcement yet.

What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I'm actually proud of myself. Second place! (Drew doesn't count!)

Comment

• The hell I don't! It took work to cheat my way up to $96k!
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        (Drew doesn't count!)
        Seconded.

Comment

• still got a couple days left maybe a nice santa rally will help!

Comment

• Looks like I'll finish up in 8th... I just rode out the whole thing. I actually got logged out and I don't remember the login info. I'm happy with this....

Comment

• Got in the top 10. Not bad.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Boo-ya! 3rd place with almost 4k in gains. I rule!

Comment

• I quit playing when I couldn't sell my stock that I bought for like $2 when it went up to $13 and had a different name.

Comment

• Who's in for a 2012 contest? http://www.marketwatch.com/game/DFWMustangs2012
                    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-01-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• my order was filled today when the nyse was closed? not sure how that happened but whatever
                      Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-02-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Wahoo - I totally forgot about this and didn't come in last!

Comment

• Yesterday, I published my monthly income report showing a 3rd consecutive month over 10K from my online business. So far, my monthly average online income has been reported as $9,372 per month compared to $6,237 in 2010 for the same period (after I take off some non-recurring income). If I take my analysis even further, you will notice that my income has been growing pretty fast according to the following chart:

Over the years, we have been diversifying our business and decided to spend in order to grow. Some people put more time and energy into their business, yet this is something we can’t afford to do right now. This is why we are spending so much! On the other hand, our cost structure is now pretty stable while our current business structure can now support growth. I figure I can increase my monthly income up to $15K-$20K per month before I have to spend more money than I do right now.

Looking ahead to 2012, I know that my income progression should not be as phenomenal as the previous years (I have multiplied my monthly income by 10 since I started this business). However, I need a solid plan to crack the $10,000 bar each month. Here’s are my thoughts so far:

Comment

• Originally posted by melanie-Amaro View Post

Yesterday, I published my monthly income report showing a 3rd consecutive month over 10K from my online business. So far, my monthly average online income has been reported as $9,372 per month compared to $6,237 in 2010 for the same period (after I take off some non-recurring income). If I take my analysis even further, you will notice that my income has been growing pretty fast according to the following chart:

Over the years, we have been diversifying our business and decided to spend in order to grow. Some people put more time and energy into their business, yet this is something we can’t afford to do right now. This is why we are spending so much! On the other hand, our cost structure is now pretty stable while our current business structure can now support growth. I figure I can increase my monthly income up to $15K-$20K per month before I have to spend more money than I do right now.

Looking ahead to 2012, I know that my income progression should not be as phenomenal as the previous years (I have multiplied my monthly income by 10 since I started this business). However, I need a solid plan to crack the $10,000 bar each month. Here’s are my thoughts so far:
                            Who would have thought it was possible for you to do that in the prostitution business? I sure wouldn't have thought you could.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                            X