Police are out of control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police are out of control

LAS VEGAS (CN) - Henderson police arrested a family for refusing to let officers use their homes as lookouts for a domestic violence investigation of their neighbors, the family claims in court.

I am not a FTP guy in any way but I hope every one of them ends up broke, unemployed and begging on a street corner after that kind of shit.

Comment

That is BEYOND fucked up. They're gonna get paaaaaaaid!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        I am not a FTP guy in any way but I hope every one of them ends up broke, unemployed and begging on a street corner after that kind of shit.
        I am, fuck em

Comment

I would have shot them all in the head for pulling some shit like that...

Comment

Wow, that's extremely disturbing...if that's true, I hope they win a huge amount of money and all officers involved are not only fired, but prosecuted criminally.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
              I would have shot them all in the head for pulling some shit like that...
              Amen. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                Wow, that's extremely disturbing...if that's true, I hope they win a huge amount of money and all officers involved are not only fired, but prosecuted criminally.
                I would hope so but i dought it,some how or another it will be "justified" and they'll go on about there business.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

God does not approve of your killing.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Yeaaahhhh no.

Comment

Start shooting through the door.

Comment

Those fucks should be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                          yeah, that's bullshit if it is true.

I mean, unless they opened the door and they were cooking meth in the living room, then it isnt so much of an issue...
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm not trying to cover for the officers, but.... There has to be more to this. If it happened exactly how the article reads then a Fourth Amendment violation would be easier to prove.

The article mentioned something about a command post. Maybe Henderson PD operates differently than most. But, a run of the mill domestic would not require a command post. A SWAT call out situation, yes.

Maybe they wanted to file a somewhat unprecedented suit. Who knows?
                            2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

And this is why (I could be wrong on the state) Indiana recently passed the law saying that it was kosher to shoot police who unlawfully break into your home.

That said, I'd like to see some more details before I pass final judgement. On the surface it's complete horseshit that the cops did that.

Comment

Working...
                              X