The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    I'd have loved for it to just be Rick, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, Morgan, and Shane (alive Shane not zombie Shane)

Just running around, killing zombies, and finding trouble at every turn. Bring in various love interests only to leave them or get em killed off.

Much better TV than Days of our Zombie Apocalypse.
    Even better if they would follow the book a little closer...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• The past two episodes have been nothing short of spectacular. I was spoiled on what happened to Merle by some fucking shitty political website that plastered the image of him on the front page.

The episode of Andrea and the Governor had me on my seat the entire time, even though I really wished he would have killed her rather than letting her stick around any longer.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Milton kills the governor. IF he gets killed.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Milton kills the governor. IF he gets killed.
          I'm pretty sure the governor will get killed, Milton could do it and call a truce between the groups.

I heard on the radio that the producers feel the walkers have become "too manageable" over the past to seasons and next season they should fix that(the walkers get more aggressive next season).

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I'm pretty sure the governor will get killed, Milton could do it and call a truce between the groups.

I heard on the radio that the producers feel the walkers have become "too manageable" over the past to seasons and next season they should fix that(the walkers get more aggressive next season).
            They need to do something to make things more interesting. It's become a fucking snoozefest
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              They need to do something to make things more interesting. It's become a fucking snoozefest
              Truth.

It is quickly losing my interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Magically manipulating brainless zombies into supermen isnt the answer though. I would much rather see them out adventuring and looking for others rather than being holed up in one place for an entire season.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Magically manipulating brainless zombies into supermen isnt the answer though. I would much rather see them out adventuring and looking for others rather than being holed up in one place for an entire season.
                  From what I heard, they aren't going to make them super-zombies. Just a little more aggressive like they were during the first season. And they shouldn't be holed up in one spot. I don't know details, but they are supposed to be on the road more next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Daryl will also die while trying to kill the Governor is my guess.
                    Daryl is the most popular character on the show. He will live to the final season

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Daryl is the most popular character on the show. He will live to the final season
                      Exactly!
                      Unless Daryl leaves the show he ain't going to die....

Comment

• They could write in more aggressive zombies via virus mutation

Comment

• So we would have "Walkers" and "Runners"?
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Zombie dogs!!!
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              They could write in more aggressive zombies via virus mutation
                              That's what I was thinkin
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Zombie dogs!!!
                                The director of Dawn of the Dead, Zack Snyder said they had planned zombie dogs in the movie, and that they would have chased the dog that was rescued in the basement, but it was very cost prohibitive, and just made the the story longer than what was needed. I suspect AMC would not want to incur the costs associated with zombie dogs. But that doesnt stop them from having episode where the survivors encounter a pack of wild dogs similar to what Revolution did.

Mutating the zombies would probably be a bad thing. It would result in left for dead and resident evil style mutations that just dont match what has been done in the last 3 seasons. The problem with easy zombies is caused more by AMC being cheap and not wanting to pay to have more zombies on the screen and by the previous kills that allow a simple eye stab or hit to the skull causing death to the zombie

Comment

Working...
                                X