Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i'm ridin' with biden
    I dignified your question with a legitimate response.. your turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I guess you forgot all that bullshit about "Bush lied, people died" just like the other brainwashed sheep. Better get down to the check cashing place so you can borrow enough money to eat tonight, shitbag.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      If you can't refute what I have to say then just type something to try to look witty.
      there was anything refutable in your first post? check cashing place? i wouldnt even know where to begin. borrow money to eat? i laugh. shit bag? pk, i guess i'll take that over the usual burn your house down comment that you usually make.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        I dignified your question with a legitimate response.. your turn.
        i did.. you want him out of office, so the next potus would be biden.. right? so im ridin' with biden.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i did.. you want him out of office, so the next potus would be biden.. right? so im ridin' with biden.

Comment

• i must be wrong.. sorry, i live in the here and now, not a hypothetical world. so if we get that "mullato, muslim, doofus" out of office, like tomorrow, then who takes over? if its not gonna happen tomorrow, or next week or next month, then we all may as well stfu and wait til 2016, amiright?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i live in the here and now, not a hypothetical world.
              You're the one who tossed that "if" out there.

Comment

• well, " if" you get rid of obama, "then" you have to put up with Biden, pick your poison.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Fuck.

Leaders of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Tuesday they reached an agreement on a draft resolution to use military force in Syria, setting a 60-day deadline, with one 30-day extension possible for the intervention — while also barring the involvement of ground forces in the conflict.

senate-approves-strike-on-syria-john-kerry-obama-warmongers

“Together we have pursued a course of action that gives the President the authority he needs to deploy force in response to the Assad regime’s criminal use of chemical weapons against the Syrian people, while assuring that the authorization is narrow and focused, limited in time, and assures that the Armed Forces of the United States will not be deployed for combat operations in Syria,” Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said in a statement.

Leaders of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Tuesday they reached an agreement on a draft resolution to use military force in Syria, setting a 60-day deadline, with one 30-day extension possible for the intervention -- while also barring the involvement of ground forces in the conflict.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

then we all may as well stfu and wait til 2016, amiright?
                    That's well and proper if we're still HERE in 2016. What you seemingly fail to grasp is that your idiotic, pompous, arrogant hero is inches away from igniting World War III. There's a sign ahead that says 'Caution danger ahead, slow your roll'. He tells the driver 'Gas it, son; we're gonna be late to the party'.

Comment

there was anything refutable in your first post? check cashing place? i wouldnt even know where to begin. borrow money to eat? i laugh. shit bag? pk, i guess i'll take that over the usual burn your house down comment that you usually make.

I didn't realize my comment was limited in scope to my first post, nice of you to try to make an intelligent post though, shitbag. Post some more broken links to Disney characters, that definitely helps.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        perpetual war
                        Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        “The war, therefore if we judge it by the standards of previous wars, is merely an imposture. It is like the battles between certain ruminant animals whose horns are incapable of hurting one another. But though it is unreal it is not meaningless. It eats up the surplus of consumable goods, and it helps to preserve the special mental atmosphere that the hierarchical society needs. War, it will be seen, is now a purely internal affair. In the past, the ruling groups of all countries, although they might recognize their common interest and therefore limit the destructiveness of war, did fight against one another, and the victor always plundered the vanquished. In our own day they are not fighting against one another at all. The war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects, and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory, but to keep the structure of society intact. The very word "war," therefore, has become misleading. It would probably be accurate to say that by becoming continuous war has ceased to exist. The peculiar pressure that is exerted on human beings between the Neolithic Age and the early twentieth century has disappeared and has been replaced by something quite different. The effect would be much the same if the three superstates, instead of fighting one another, should agree to live in perpetual peace, each inviolate within its own boundaries. For in that case each would still be a self-contained universe, freed forever from the sobering influence of external danger. A peace that was truly permanent would be the same as a permanent war. This--although the vast majority of Party members understand it only in a shallower sense--is the inner meaning of the Party slogan: WAR IS PEACE.”

Bingo. And you two will be happy to hear I'm finally getting to Brave New World. About halfway through. Really great stuff, I'm liking it even more than 1984.

Comment

• Well, I am not happy with it but I guess perpetual war means I can stay perpetually employed. This will not make the wife happy at all.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Bingo. And you two will be happy to hear I'm finally getting to Brave New World. About halfway through. Really great stuff, I'm liking it even more than 1984.
                            dat nigga aldous!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                              WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) says he will support President Barack Obama's call for the U.S. to take action against Syria for alleged chemical weapons use and says his Republican colleagues should support the president, too.

The Ohio Republican says the use of chemical weapons must be responded to. He says only the United States has the capability and the capacity to stop Syrian President Bashar Assad and warn others around the world that such actions will not be tolerated.

Said Boehner: "This is something that the United States as a country needs to do."

He spoke at the White House Tuesday after he and other congressional leaders met with Obama.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Syria-Boehner/

That guy is a dickless worm and I'm not surprised at all. Did anyone see the story where McCain was playing poker on his phone during the hearings yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                That guy is a dickless worm and I'm not surprised at all. Did anyone see the story where McCain was playing poker on his phone during the hearings yesterday?
                                He tweeted that the worst of it was .................. he lost.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X