No announcement yet.

"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best what? best beer? best random foreign unreadable label? there's too much variation out there for there to be a singular best beer IMO.

Comment

Just tell ur friend u only had $5 on u and get him a sixxer of big flat
      sigpic

Comment

Wasteiner
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Try some local breweries bud.

Lakewood Brewing Company is out of Garland and they make some GREAT beer. I always have their Temptress in the fridge. Its an Imperial Milk Stout, Dark beer and damn good.

Or try something from Wasatch Breweries out of Salt Lake City Utah, Their Devastator is a mean double bock and I love them as well.

I could make a huge list for ya but really you just need to find a place that carries TONS of beer and start trying them to see what you like.

Comment

If you want to try something "different" look into Green's gluten free beer. There are 3 makes regularly found.

*nothing like that shit redbridge, never liked lite beers before I had to quit drinking real beer.

Comment

beer makes you fat.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post

Was told this was one of the best but could not find anywhere last year. Maybe this year I can.
                Lol, is this a joke? There is a reason you couldn't find it anywhere.. Its sold (regularly) in only two places. The temple it's brewed at, and a tavern down the road.

Comment

Anyone know of any Kraft beer?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Anyone know of any Kraft beer?
                    Singles?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Pairs perfectly with a grilled cheese or macaroni and cheese with cut up hot dogs in it.

Comment

If you don't like good beer and stick to domestic light swill but want to look fancy get some Kronenbourg 1664. It's about as tasty as a Bud Light (meaning not at all) but at least has 5.5% abv. Or since you really like Blue Moon (it's a Coors product, not a craft beer at all) then try Blanche De Bruxelles. It's an actual Belgian Wit, not just the style. If you are at a decent bar it'll be the tap handle with the little boy statue holding his junk.

You can get either just about anywhere that has something other than Shiner or Budweiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            I love the regular Spaten, but the Optimator does not agree with my palate

Wuss.

I also like several of the Alaska Brewing Company beers, and Rahr beers. I rarely drink beer any more, but I need to restock my fridge with a couple 6ers.

Comment

I picked up a 6 pack of Rahr (can't remember which flavor) from Whole Foods which he liked. He's been to the brewery a few times so he was familiar with it. Thanks for the suggestions everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                I picked up a 6 pack of Rahr (can't remember which flavor) from Whole Foods which he liked. He's been to the brewery a few times so he was familiar with it. Thanks for the suggestions everybody.

Texas Red and the Ugly Pug are my favs from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X