Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Just found out that Season 3 Episode 1 was leaked earlier in the month. DL finished and just got done watching. Slow start for action but a good episode to start the season off with.
    Little late I guess

Comment

So just finished watching the current episode (4 I think) and man I wasn't expecting that. Nice twist. Anybody else watch it yet?

Comment

Love the show. Haven't watched the one from this week yet, been in Galveston fishing. Almost home and going to watch it tonight!
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Yes, it surprised me as well. Looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

Dang that was awesome!
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

So were you expecting that?? I know I wasn't I haven't seen the preview of the next episode and I'll be out of town till Monday night so I'll have to look it up.

Comment

No I wasn't expecting that at all. But I'm glad. I didn't like the direction it was going. Now we're back in bidness!
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Somebody post them titties. I'm lazy, and my google finger is broken.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I could not believe her and Saul had us fooled for the past like 3 episodes. lol Love this show.

Comment

Excellent episode and nice way to get back on track. I wasn't liking the way her character was going either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn, another quality episode. Anybody catch it last night or today? I won't give to much away but I'm surprised that Brody wasn't in this one.

The show has some good writers. Makes me really disappointed in some other shows like The Walking Dead. I can't say I've really seen a bad episode out of this show. Anybody else?

Comment

There are a few slow episodes in the series but not bad at all. I love the show. One of the very few that are set up to record.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Another quality episode last night. I won't discuss any spoilers for a few days but definitely worth the download for me.

Comment

Yep. I just finished my downloaded episode. Great ending, didn't see that coming at all. Same with the other little side twist.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Another quality episode last night. I won't discuss any spoilers for a few days but definitely worth the download for me.
                                wait the episode I saw last night was the same one from last week?
                                Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X