Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure you all remember the pelican dodging Bugatti Veyron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    GTs aren't high end?!?!
    When I was by there it was a gravel parking lot with a couple of lifts, it looks like they spent some money on a new lot.

Comment

One year in prison http://jalopnik.com/the-guy-who-cras...=1450209754270

Comment

i wonder how much $$ he got to keep, or if insurance ever even paid out?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          didnt read the linked article huh?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            You expect too much from Naynus.

Comment

has to pay insurance back the settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                yea, i saw that he has to pay back $600,000. Did he get to keep the car?

Comment

You're just one big ball of clustered fuck.

Comment

so, you read it? After I posted?

To answer your question: he likely retained salvage on it (he has an exotic car salvage yard), thus the 600k payout.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The saga continues

Ed has dreamt of owning a lot of cars including a Bugatti Veyron. Recently he found out about the cheapest one ever offered for sale. Could he figure out a w...

Comment

ahahahahaha!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cliffnotes?

Comment

Watch the video, its not that long and it gives you the entire history.
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Watch the video, its not that long and it gives you the entire history.
                              Cliffnotes mother fucker! I gots no sound at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Cliffnotes mother fucker! I gots no sound at work.
                                Only cause you ask, but don't tell Ruffpappy.

Guy owns Bugatti, loses control and crashes into the Galveston bay. He tells the insurance company that a pelican flew into his path and he took evasive maneuvers to not hit it and Bugatti becomes Red October.
                                Someone was following him just video taping a Bugatti going down the road and the Insurance co. sees the video (no pelican anywhere in the video), files fraud charges, home skillet goes to jail and the car has been bought and sold several times.

Now this guy who buys exotic cars wants to buy it (VINWiki), but not the asking price its selling for at the moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X