an open call to all in my clan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an open call to all in my clan...

I'm calling upon all of my friends, brothers, etc...

You know who you are, you lucky suns of beaches... Particularly my lucky leprechaun buddies... (yes, I actually saw both sun and beach while in Ireland!)

I just got off the phone with Sean and may have freaked him out a little.

I assure you, buddy, I'm in a great place!!! I have literally never been happier or healthier.

None of you worry about me, PLEASE!

With that said, I'm asking all of my friends and family to be thinking of me and wishing me luck between now and June. I'm not really one to ask for help. It's been a fault of mine my whole life.

You may not realize it, but all of you helped me along the way and carried me through a lot of hard times without me ever having to ask. I will never forget that, and I carry you with me forever because of it.

As such, we are family... as such, my luck is your luck.

I'm asking for your help now.

When you have a moment. Think about me and wish me good luck. I know you have all along, but if you could just take a moment... maybe even say it out loud if nobody is around.

that will be the only thing I ever ask of you...

I love all of you, and I will explain soon, I promise.

Forrest
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Only know you from posting here, but you seem like a straight up guy with a level head and a plan. Best of luck to whatever you're working on/going through.

-B

Comment

Comment

Best of luck to you for sure. Enjoy what life has ahead, even the small things.

CN

Comment

i'll wish you luck as soon as you spill the beans. otherwise you might be asking for luck in your serial raping quest. too risky

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

good luck!

Comment

I'm with you, dude.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Not in ur clan, but prayers for you and good luck!
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Wishing nothing but the best for you, Forrest.

And you got this, man!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Good vibes forrest.

Comment

Naw, not freaked out, feeling your train of thought and where you're heading brother. Been connected for damn near 20 years, might as well walk it out for the rest of the time on this rock. Hugs, kisses, and much love.

Comment

You know, every time I get off the phone with Sean, IM a little freaked out.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Gobs of good luck with whatever it is you need it for!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              You know, every time I get off the phone with Sean, IM a little freaked out.
                              I have no control, directly or constructively, of how or when you get guilty erections.

Comment

Working...
                              X