Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insert popcorn gif here
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      Shit! But that motherfucker poured mortons salt on mah sneaker!
      he thought it was like pouring salt on a birds tail feathers
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        insert popcorn gif here
        There you go.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          There you go.
          haha
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm going to sidetrack this a bit.

bcoop- i'll make a thread about me coming in town next week, but do you attend the thur gtg every week? Thinking about coming in a night early and showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              I'm going to sidetrack this a bit.

bcoop- i'll make a thread about me coming in town next week, but do you attend the thur gtg every week? Thinking about coming in a night early and showing up.
              Used to, but don't know how much I will be up there now that Matt is gone. I can certainly sneak another one in.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Used to, but don't know how much I will be up there now that Matt is gone. I can certainly sneak another one in.
                You know what they say, once one bro leaves, the other bro starts going to gay clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  You know what they say, once one bro leaves, the other bro starts going to gay clubs alone.
                  Fixed
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ban me. Like I said it's in the mail and out of my hands now. I didn't do priority shipping or anything though, fYI.

Too busy with jobs going out today to bicker with Brent so I'll see you all Monday.

Comment

Anyone surprised a known liar didn't send the money out?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        He has enough money to take his roommate out to a bar to watch the steelers/eagles game last night, that's for sure.
                        FWIW, I didn't go. I just asked you for her. I think I could actually hook the two of you up if you're interested and don't mind your gf getting dicked down by her roommate now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          Ban me. Like I said it's in the mail and out of my hands now. I didn't do priority shipping or anything though, fYI.

Too busy with jobs going out today to bicker with Brent so I'll see you all Monday.
                          Lie lie lie. Mail doesn't take over a week to travel 10-15 miles. Until you have tangible proofnyou sent it, you're a bet welching piece of white trash.

Comment

Jeff, I would have mailed it, and not said a damn thing on here. Then it would have shown up as a surprise and all would be well.

You left CASH in the hands of the USPS. Not a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Jeff, I would have mailed it, and not said a damn thing on here. Then it would have shown up as a surprise and all would be well.

You left CASH in the hands of the USPS. Not a smart move.
                              He mailed cash? Holy shit, this guy gets more retarded by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Lie lie lie. Mail doesn't take over a week to travel 10-15 miles. Until you have tangible proofnyou sent it, you're a bet welching piece of white trash.
                                Really I thought it takes 7 days or so? That's a week though you're right. ELVIS might have got it today!

K, I've got nothing to prove to you buddy. You can say whatever you feel like.

If you saw my fb status you'd be highly upset though!!! About to buy a new 40" flat screen along with another PS3 since Madden comes out this month!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X