Uh Baylor Oh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
    Not surprised... in the past few years they have gone from nothing to full scale awesome in basketball and football. Know we know why.
    "I know I'm not supposed to call you right now because of an arbitrary, outdated NCAA rule, but let me tell you why you should come play for me here at Baylor.

You get the chance to live in one of the most impoverished cities in America, you'll get get the chance to sit in on a delightful chapel class one a week, and you'll probably get charged with rape if you try and have sex with the white women. Did I mention that our program has been completely irrelevant for the past 50 years? Come on down!"

You've caught them, that's how they did it!

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      Not surprised... in the past few years they have gone from nothing to full scale awesome in basketball and football. Now we know why.
      RGIII didn't hurt, but come September, we shall see what they're made of. They're getting the notoriety they've been seeking for 5 decades. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        And my god dude, do you really think these phone calls are what propelled Baylor to this athletic season? Honestly?

No, i think Drew's dealings with AAU coaches propelled them to this success.

Don't be surprised if there's more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          The irony of you talking about cheating...
          Nice stretch. I'm sure you made out just fine.

Moving on.....

I'm sure it's something a lot of schools do but you've got to know you're going to be put under a magnifying glass after all the hype of RGIII and the women's Bball team. If most of the fans weren't giant douches all year after their new found success I'd probably feel bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
            Nice stretch. I'm sure you made out just fine.

Moving on.....

I'm sure it's something a lot of schools do but you've got to know you're going to be put under a magnifying glass after all the hype of RGIII and the women's Bball team. If most of the fans weren't giant douches all year after their new found success I'd probably feel bad for them.
            Whether I made out or not, fact is you owed me money and never paid it even after I gave you numerous chances to do so. Me selling the car doesn't remove your responsibility of your debt you owe me.

Comment

First of all, I said "I would do what I could to help you". Which I did many times. Doesn't mean pay you for something you knew about that you wanted to do something different with. I could have said F it, you figure it out. YOU came up with this figure in your head for what I "owed" you for something that you didn't even do. I don't owe you a penny. I did above and beyond. Even after cutting a very good deal with you for the car. I've got better things to do than continue this nonsense with you. I'm sure you do too. The end...

Comment

First of all, I said "I would do what I could to help you". Which I did many times. Doesn't mean pay you for something you knew about that you wanted to do something different with. I could have said F it, you figure it out. YOU came up with this figure in your head for what I "owed" you for something that you didn't even do. I don't owe you a penny. I did above and beyond. Even after cutting a very good deal with you for the car. I've got better things to do than continue this nonsense with you. I'm sure you do too. The end...
                You're a liar. Part of the deal when I bought the car you said since the car was not finished and needed to be tuned still, you would pay for the dyno tune session which you never did. In fact, you only made shit worse with your fucked up half assed work. You even came out to the shop, fucked up their laptop in the process then slipped out without paying leaving me to pay it. You lied to me SO much about that car it was ridiculous and I spent a small fortune to make shit right on the car. You owe me $500 bucks.

Comment

Not to mention screwing up a perfectly good thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Not to mention screwing up a perfectly good thread...
                    Sorry bro.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                        No, i think Drew's dealings with AAU coaches propelled them to this success.

Don't be surprised if there's more to come
                        NCAA sources have already suggested that there's not going to be anything else, but that's just per a handful of articles.

Comment

I almost forgot (and can't believe i almost forgot this), ask Kelvin Sampson what illegal phone calls and text gets you

Comment

Well they got off with a slap on the hand.

The NCAA on Wedneday accepted Baylor's self-imposed penalties in an infractions case involving more than 1,200 impermissible phone calls and text messages.

Comment

Well they got off with a slap on the hand.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...-text-messages
                              I have no problem with it, but I'll bet it got their attention.

Comment

Same here. If that's all they found after I'm sure being ripped apart by the NCAA and media then good for them. Baylor still sucks though. ha

Comment

Working...
                                X