Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Since we all have camera phones, and we all have a good understanding of what is tacky or ugly - I thought a thread of stupid vehicles we've photographed would be entertaining. I do a lot of running around for my job, so I get a decent dose of stupidity. So here is a collection of this month's stupid vehicles I've run into.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

the tape and sticker car (#2) I see all the time in Hurst.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Skulls? I want them ALL.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Skulls? I want them ALL.
        that dude is up at LH HD every weekend that they have the block party deal.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I had a folder of pics at one time of things I saw while reading meters for Oncor. Random crack pipes, multiple dudes on a scooter, oversized attack swans.

Comment

Since we all have camera phones
            Speak for yourself

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              the tape and sticker car (#2) I see all the time in Hurst.
              I was JUST going to say that. They are always at Volcanos, whose car is that?!
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Speak for yourself

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.

Comment

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post

Comment

Lets leave the Monza out of this.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with these two at all. Late bed on a '67-'68 truck doesn't look bad and the Monza seems pretty decent (as long as it has a V8 for those side pipes).

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          I don't see anything wrong with these two at all. Late bed on a '67-'68 truck doesn't look bad and the Monza seems pretty decent (as long as it has a V8 for those side pipes).
                          I thought the same thing about the truck until I saw the roll pan.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I thought the same thing about the truck until I saw the roll pan.
                            It's the back of what appears to be a semi trailer that was hammered in there with a mallet. The bed is like 4" too high, and has a huge gap, looks like hell. And a monza with lake pipes and chrome dayton knockoffs? lol - I found it pretty hilarious.

Comment

It's the back of what appears to be a semi trailer that was hammered in there with a mallet. The bed is like 4" too high, and has a huge gap, looks like hell. And a monza with lake pipes and chrome dayton knockoffs? lol - I found it pretty hilarious.
                              The reason the bed is so high is because its not as tall as the side of the cab. They either make it lower or higher. It's not going to line up either way. But it does look ackward the more i look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X