• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The word of the day is, "overcompensation."
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      The word of the day is, "overcompensation."
      It's gotta be an "innie" with a truck that big.

Comment

• That is retarded. It's funny that it's jacked up about 20 feet, yet the diff and axles are only raised about a ft and a half.

Comment

• I bet that handles great!

Comment

• How does that front driveshaft do anything at that angle?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              I know the guy. You wouldn't believe what that cost to do to that truck.

This it?
              I believe it, Status built it. I bet more than most our CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO houses.

Comment

• I don't think it had all of the graphics on it. Suspension looks right as well as the "steps". Tires also look bigger than what was on the one I saw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• That truck is fucking stupid...

Comment

• Why? top end Bro Dozer gets you all the STD jibber box sanks you could ever want!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      That truck is fucking stupid...
                      couldn't have said it better

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        LMAO.

Nah, just some crazy wreck on the way home from Cabala's. The heat off that car was amazing.
                        Was that on N. Tarrant on Sunday?
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          Was that on N. Tarrant on Sunday?
                          Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            Yeah.
                            Yeah I saw that too. I took off before the cops and FD showed up. I was waiting for it to explode like in the movies, lol...
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              Yeah I saw that too. I took off before the cops and FD showed up. I was waiting for it to explode like in the movies, lol...
                              Some crazy gash kept screaming that it was "gonna blow" I looked at her and told her calmly that it wouldn't ... Fucking panic inducing bitch.

I came up to it shortly after the accident happened. Got out and tried to help but some loud mouthed black dude had taken charge. They were moving some dude that claimed to be hurt by dragging him across the pavement. I made sure no one was in the car on fire and got back into my truck that was parked on the curb. I wanted no part of that shit ... Fuck being sued for hurting some guy needlessly. The second car was plenty far from the car on fire.

It took for fucking ever for PD anf FD to show up though ... Seemed like a solid 5-8 minutes at minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                That truck is fucking stupid...
                                My thought exactly when I saw it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X